Part 17

A/n: this will have Vinnie POV

Nailea: wake up we are going to the beach

I groaned and threw a pillow at her. Making her fall. We both bursted out in laughter. Once we calmed down she got up and pulled me out of bed. We walked downstairs and sat in the kitchen. She gave me my plate and I ate. I hopped down and walked back up to my room. I walk over to my suit case and picked out a bikini

I threw found one if troys shirts I stole and threw it on

I threw found one if troys shirts I stole and threw it on. I brushed my hair out and threw my normal jewelry on except rings. I slipped on a pair of sandals and grabbed everything I needed. I walked downstairs and made sure I had everything. We all walked out and got In our cars.

Vinnie

Jordan H.: Vinnie get up we are going to the beach

My best friend yelled for me.

Vinnie: no

Jordan H.: you cheated on her buddy so stop sulking around before I drag your ass

Vinnie: and I regret it

Jordan H.: everyone is on there way

I had moved into sway gaming yesterday.

Vinnie: fine get out

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. He was right I did cheat and I fucking regret it. Losing her is the worst thing I wanted to marry her now she won't even look at me. I had lied to her and not texted her. Troy Texted is that day and told us to come over. I forgot to text Jordan. Devyn found me when I was drunk. I sobered up when I saw Jordan's face. It was the on Face I never wanted to see her make. Disappointed and now nailea probably to her the truth. I didn't want to ruin my career so I told everyone she cheated on me.

~flashback~

Naliea: I will see you tomorrow baby I love you

Vinnie: I love you too can't wait.

I hung up and set my phone down. I heard some one walk into the room. I looked up to see Devyn . She had called me drunk the night before. I let her stay with me for the night in the guest room. She was my link before I meet Nai. She had short straight silver hair. She was flat in the front but curvy in the back. She was about 5'4. Devyn walked over to me and sat next to me.

Devyn: when are you going to tell her that we use to be more that friends

Vinnie: I'm going to do it when she gets back tomorrow

Devyn: ok

I looked up and over at her. She set her hand on my cheek. I looked into her eyes. Next thing I knew we both leaned in. We shared a lust filled kiss. She got in top of me and pushed me back. Everything happened so quickly cause the next thing I saw was naliea standing at my door way in tears. I jumped out of bed throwing my boxers out.