Part 8

I woke up to Vinnie gaming. I heard him screaming in his game room. I groaned and got up. I walked to his room.
Jordan: Vinnie can you shut the fuck up
Vinnie: sorry baby
Jordan: I am going to Zacks
Vinnie: no I am sorry
Jordan: bye
I walked out and grabbed my keys and shoes. I walked out to my car and got in. I drove to zachs. I pulled in and parked. I grabbed my stuff and walked inside.
Zack: hey j
Jordan: can I please go to sleep
Zack: what happened
Jordan: Vinnie playing video games and screaming
Zack: yeah go ahead then we can get food
Jordan: do I have clothes here
Zack: no you took them home you can wear mine
Jordan: ok
I walked into his room and laid down. I fell back asleep for a few hours. I woke back up and walked downstairs.
Zack: good morning j
Jordan: morning
Zack: wanna go get food
Jordan: yeah
I walked back into his room and grabbed some of his clothes. I threw this on

 I threw this on

I walked out . I threw my shoes on and we walked out to his car. We got in and he drove to get us food. He pulled up at a pizza place. He parked his car and we walked inside. We sat down and waited. Once we ordered and got everything we needed we talked. We got our food and ate. We finished eating and threw or trash away. He paid for it and we walked out to his car. We got in and he drove back to his house. He parked and we got out l. We walked inside and decided to watch some movies. We ordered a whole bunch of snacks plus our left over pizza. We set up his couch and sat down. Once our snacks got here he got them and we set everything up. We picked a movie and laid down. We watched a few movies while just chillin. I checked the time and realized I needed to go home cause it was already 1am. I grabbed everything and walked out to my car. I got in and drove home. I pulled in and parked. I got out and unlocked the door. I walked inside and set everything down. I heard Vinnie run down the stairs.
Vinnie: Angel I am sorry don't leave again
Jordan: hey baby fine next time be quiet
Vinnie: I will I promise
Jordan: ok
Vinnie: wanna go get dinner tomorrow night
Jordan: yeah sure
Vinnie: ok let's go to bed
Jordan: ok
Vinnie: wait are those zacks clothes
Jordan: yeah we went and got food
Vinnie: k let's go to bed
He gave me a kiss and we walked upstairs. I changed into this

We laid down and both fell asleep