Part 43

I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned and buried my head in vinnies chest.

Vinnie: come on angel we need to get up so I can beat the shit out it Deji today

Jordan: fine

I kissed him and we got up. He picked me up and grabbed our clothes. He walked into the bathroom and set me on the counter. He started the bath and helped my strip. He picked me up and set me in the bath. He helped me wash off. I relaxed while he got dressed. He helped me out and dried me off. He slipped on my clothes.

We walked out and let Jett do what he needed to do

We walked out and let Jett do what he needed to do. I sat on the desk and did light makeup. I did my hair and did everything else I needed to do. I strapped on a pair of white heels. I threw my team Hacker jacket on. I grabbed my purse and we walked out. We walked down and got in our Uber. He laid his head on me and I played with his curls.

Vinnie: I love you

Jordan: I love you too

He kissed my forehead since I had lipstick on. We pulled in and got out. He held my hand and snuck us in. We got in and went to the back.

Mar: Vincent sit down I'm braiding your hair

He groaned and walked over. I walked over and stood next to her. He pulled me and made me sit on his lap. She braided his hair. The runners told them a whole bunch of new rules that only the other team knew. All of them were pissed. I slipped my jacket off. She finished and I got up.

Vinnie: no angle Come back

I walked over and sat back on his lap. He kissed my lips forgetting how much he hated lipstick.

Vinnie: is there any lipstick on my lips

I cleaned it off.

Nate: does anyone have Oreos

Vinnie: dad can you go a whole day with out Oreo

Nate:no

We laughed and mar handed him some Oreos.

Rafe: damn girl you look good

I turned around and hugged her.

Vinnie: hey now rafe she's mine

Rafe: sorry princess

Jordan: are y'all really fighting over me

Rafe and Vinnie:  yep

I laughed with them.

Vinnie: are my babies hungry

Jordan:yes

Vinnie: rafe is there food anywhere

Rafe: I'll get some stay here

She walked out and came back a little while later. She handed me some food.

Jordan: thank you Love you

Rafe: welcome love you too

I walked over and sat on Vinnies lap and ate.

Vinnie: are you sure you want to stand next to the ring

Jordan: yes baby I'll be ok.

I kissed him and laid back. The first set went out. We still had awhile till Vinnie went out.

Jordan: did you bring your laptop

Vinnie: yes I brought it cause I knew you would get bored there's also a blanket over in my cubby

Jordan: amazing can I go sit on the couch

Vinnie: yes go ahead Angel

We got up and he grabbed everything. I walked over to the couch and he handed me everything with a kiss. He walked over to the boys. I grabbed his laptop and opened it. I logged in and turned Netflix on. I watched a movie and went back over to him.

Vinnie: did you get bored of sitting alone

Jordan: yeah and we only have an hour till you go out

Vinnie: baby that's on hour sit down

I groaned and sat down next to mar. After Nate finished it was Vinnies turn.

Rafe: let's go Jordan

We ran out and stood where we needed to.

Jordan: he is going to look hot as fuck

Rafe: you guys are weird

She laughed. They called Vinnies name and his song came on. He walked out with a straight face and looking hot as fuck. He made it to the ring and stood in his corner. They got him ready. Deji walked out and they got everything ready. His family was standing next to us. The fight started. Vinnie was warming up the first round. The second round he was doing amazing. The third round they gave Deji an eight count. There was a minute left and you could see Deji was done. Then when there was 45 seconds left Vinnie knocked him down and they stopped the fight. We all screamed and jumped. His coach threw him on his shoulder. He smiled and let him down. We walked up to the ring and over to him. He was telling Deji how amazing he did. Vinnie saw me and grabbed me.

Jordan: I'm so proud of you baby

Vinnie: I love you

Jordan: I love you too

He saw his family then they called him over.

Fousey: with a knock out from team TikTok Vinnieeeeeee Hacker

They raised his hand and he smiled. He walked over to do his speech. At the end he said that made me fall in love with him all over again.

Vinnie: and if it wasn't for my beautiful Girlfriend Jordan Blake D'Amelio I would have never done it. And our baby that is due in November. I love you Angel.

I smiled and he walked over I kissed him. Him and mar walked to the back threw the crowd. I walked back to the back. He walked in and went to the showers. He showered real quick and came back out. All the boys celebrated then Tayler went out. We sat by the tv with me on his lap. We watched the rest of the fights. After we cleaned everything up and walked out. We got in the Uber and went to the hotel. We got there and went up to the room. We changed and laid down. I cuddled into him and kissed him. He laid tangled our legs and cuddled into me. I fell asleep not long after.