Part 24

I woke up feeling like I was going to throw up. I ran into the bathroom and did that. Dixie ran in and help my hair back.

Dixie: get cleaned up we are going to the drug store

I sighed knowing exactly that we need to. I got up and cleaned up. I walked out and slide my shoes on. Dixie was waiting in the car for me. I ran downstairs and got in the car. She pulled out and drove to the store. She made me wait in the car while she went inside. She came out with a bag full it test. She got in the car and threw them in a bag she had in the back. She drove to Starbucks so dad and Charli would not be suspicious. We got us something and drove home. She parked and we walked inside. We ate real quick and then went upstairs to my old room. We went into my bathroom and locked the door. She handed a few of them and a water bottle to chug. I took the test and set them on the counter. I sat on the floor while Dixie watched them. A few seconds late mom came in ans sat with me.

Jordan: I'm scared mom

Mom: I know it's a scary thing but I know if it's positive you will be a great mom and hopefully Vinnie will be a great dad.

Dixies phone went off. It was time to check. Mom stood next to Dixie as she flipped it. They looked over at me with shock.

Jordan:what what's wrong

Mom: come here

I stood up and walked over. I looked at the test that all said positive. I looked at mom.

Jordan: I'm sorry mom

I started crying. She hugged me trying to calm me down.

Mom:it's ok baby I know your 18 but I'm a little disappointed but I will be by your side the whole time

Dixie: so will I

Jordan: how do I tell dad

Mom: we can worry about him later you need to tell one person the most

Jordan: I know can we get a doctors appointment before

Mom: yeah I will call real quick stay with dix

She walked out to call. I cried into Dixies chest. She hugged me the whole time. Mom came in a few minutes later and told me to get ready.

Mom: dix can you take her so I can side track those 2

Dixie: yeah let's go get ready Jordan

We walked out of the bathroom. She walked to my closet and got us both clothes. She threw me mine. I got changed into this

I threw my hair in a bun and slipped my sneakers on

I threw my hair in a bun and slipped my sneakers on. Once we were both ready we walked down and out to her car. We got in and she drove to the doctors. She pulled in and we walked in. She checked me in. We sat down till they called my name. We finally walked back and I laid down. She pulled my sweater up. She did everything she needed to. She sat the thing on my stomach and confirmed I'm pregnant. I cried but was comforted by dix. We walked out and drove home. She dropped me off and I got in my car. I drive back to Nais. I pulled in and got out. I walked inside and to her room. I sat on her bed. She walked out of the bathroom.

Jordan: I need to talk to you

Nailea: ok

She sat down as I sighed.

Jordan: I'm pregnant

Nailea: your joking right

Jordan: no I went to the doctors so it was confirmed

Nailea: who's the dad

Jordan: well the only person I have fucked in Vinnie

Nailea: how are you going to tell him

Jordan: Idk but I'm going to lay down

Nai: ok

I got up and walked to my room. I laid down and pulled my phone out. Dixie already told mom. But the person that needed to know I was about to text.

I laid my phone down and pulled my hoodie off

I laid my phone down and pulled my hoodie off. I laid there staring at the ceiling. I ended up falling asleep.