Part 40

It's been a month and I'm showing more. Vinnie left for Miami and Charli is staying with me. I leave the 10th a couple days before. The baby is healthy.

I woke up to Charli yelling at me. I threw a pillow at her and she laid down with me. After a while we got up and she went to her room. I walked into my closet and some clothes. I walked out and into the bathroom. I stripped and got in the shower. I washed everything and got out. I dried off and got dressed into this

I walked out and slipped on a pair of sneakers

I walked out and slipped on a pair of sneakers. I brushed my hair out and did light makeup. I grabbed my purse and walked out. We were having brunch with the girls. We walked out and got in my car. I pulled out and drove to a cafe in L.A. I pulled in and parked. We got out and walked to the table with the girls. I hugged them all and we sat down. I FaceTimed Vinnie to check on him. We talked for a few then I had to go. We ordered our drinks. After awhile we ordered our food. After awhile we got our food and ate. We paid and headed to my house. Me and Charli got in my car and drove home. I pulled in and we got out. Madi Avani and Dixie came with us. I unlocked the door and we walked in. I went up to my room and changed. I walked back down and sat on the couch. I was the only one going to the fight in my family. That made Vinnie worried that if something happened none of them would be there. I leave tomorrow. Me and Dixie went to to my room. She helped me pack for Miami. After a few hours everyone left except Charli. She was staying here while I was gone. I laid some clothes out and laid down. I fell after awhile.