Part 47

Skip to the day she gives birth. We have been amazing and she is healthy. Mar flew out a couple days ago. Nate and Reggie are coming tomorrow.

Vinnie rushed us to the emergency room after my water broke. Mar is coming with My mom. He pulled in and rushed us inside. We immediately went to the back. I changed and laid down. Mar and my mom came In.

Mom: honey you got this let's hope everything goes fine

After about 13 hours they had me start pushing. The room consisted of mom mar Vinnie and Troy on FaceTime also Dixie. After pushing for a few she came out screaming. I looked at Vinnie who was crying also our moms. He hugged me and they cleaned her up. They gave her to me.

Doctor: ok so what's her name

Vinnie: Brooklyn Rose Hacker

I smiled and kissed her.

Vinnie: you did it baby

I let him hold her and he was in tears. After our moms held her. They walked out and my sisters walked in. They held her. Noah came in and held her.

Dixie: Noah can we have one

Noah: baby talk to your mom first she just had a grand baby

We laughed and chase walked in. He held her and she looked at him weird.

Chase: I don't think she likes Eboys

Vinnie: welp her dads covered in tats to

Everyone walked out. Troy walked in and hugged me.

Troy: omg my baby

He said picking Brooklyn up.

Vinnie: actually mine

Troy rolled his eyes. I laughed at there childish behavior. He held her and kissed her head.

Troy: how the fuck is a baby this god damn cute

Vinnie: well her dads a Hacker and her moms a D'Amelio you tell me and look at us

Dad came in and held her. Nate and Reggie were on there way to the hospital. After a little while they came in. This held her and Nate cried.

Nate: you 2 made a beautiful baby my first granddaughter I'm going to spoil her for the rest of my life.

We all smiled then everyone had to leave. Vinnie kissed me and they took her back for testing.

Vinnie: how about while they do all of that you take a bath my mom is with her it's ok

I nodded and he helped me up. He grabbed me some clothes and my bath stuff. He carried me into the bathroom. He started the Water and helped my strip. He set me in it and helped me wash off. He helped me out and got me dressed into this.

He threw my hair in a bun

He threw my hair in a bun. He picked me up and walked back into the room. He set me down and the doctor came back with her.

Doctor: everything is perfect you will be released in a few days

Jordan: ok

They set her in her crib and walked out. They brought me up some food and made me eat. I was getting tired so me and Vinnie laid down. She was already asleep. We both passed out not long after.

A/n: I will be finishing this book but making a different one. So check out rough 2 to finish.