Chapter 1

This is my sixth Larry story that I actually like and want to write :)

I hope you like the first part and if you do, please make sure to leave comments throughout the chapter !

As always, there will be pictures on the side and the external link is the link to the playlist for the fic :)

Disclaimer: they're at uni in America, that's why I will be using soccer instead of football as well as other Americanisms

Happy reading! :)
--

It's 10:15 in the morning and Harry is fucking late. He's never been late to any of his lectures, especially psychology, the degree he's supposed to major in.

And he wouldn't be late if it weren't for Liam, his annoying roommate and his newest conquest of Sarah, or Sophia, or whatever her name was - they never stuck around long enough for Liam to actually properly introduce them to Harry.

Harry's alarm always rings at eight am sharp, so that he can take a shower, dress up, and have time to walk to the nearest coffee shop (which is ironically Starbucks) two blocks away in order to have some breakfast before his 10 am classes.

Unfortunately, it so happened that Liam decided to bring back his new 'friend' at two in the morning and bang her brains out so hard that she wouldn't stop moaning and screaming, causing Harry to stuff a pillow over his face. Once he realized that the pillow didn't really help muffle the screams, he decided that the next best thing was to suffocate himself with it.

Long story short, he fell asleep around four in the morning and didn't hear the alarm, so he woke up at half past nine and didn't even get the time to have a nice breakfast before rushing to a class he would be late for anyways.

Harry can barely breathe as he takes two steps at a time to get to his lecture hall. He opens the door too loudly and slams it against the wall, which has everyone in the lecture hall turn around to stare at him.

He can image how he must look: disheveled hair, laptop bag hanging around his neck, and his plaid shirt buttoned only halfway up. He plants a smile on his face as he apologizes to Mr. Winston and quickly walks down the steps to get to his seat.

Harry isn't even surprised to see none other than Louis Tomlinson, president of the Alpha Beta Zeta (ABZ for short) fraternity, lounging in his seat.

Who did he think he was, taking Harry's unassigned seat that had obviously been his since last year when he first sat down?

At first Harry isn't sure if Louis even noticed him coming in and now embarrassingly standing next to him. But then he sees the mischievous smile playing at the corners of his mouth, so he angrily taps his foot against the floor and crosses his arms.

"Excuse me? I believe you're in my seat."

"Your seat, is it?" Louis asks and turns his head to look up at Harry.

"Yes." Harry answers, dropping the volume of his voice since Mr. Winston has continued with his lessons.

"I don't see your name on it. And we're not in preschool anymore, are we?"

Harry can feel all his neurons slipping away because of how utterly stupid and annoying Louis Tomlinson can be.

"We're not, but it looks like your height still is."

Louis chiseled jaw clenches and Harry knows he's hit a soft spot. If there was one thing Harry knew Louis couldn't handle, it was when people made observations and comments about his 'masculinity'.

His eyes fall on the empty seat next to Louis' that used to be Niall's but it seems like he didn't bother showing up today, so Harry excuses himself and tries squeezing in the space between Louis' knees and the seat, before he drops down in Niall's seat.