Chapter 13

This is definitely the longest chapter yet and the chapter I've worked the hardest on, so please let me know what you think :D

Enjoy !

The next two days pass by uneventfully, filled with sunbathing on the beach in the mornings, dancing to whatever DJ is supposed to mix on the stage next to their hotel at noon, and going out to a different club every night.

Neither Harry nor Louis has hooked up with anyone else since then, but they also haven't kissed each other. And to be fair, Harry is getting a bit desperate to feel Louis' lips on his again.

He's planning on taking action once they're all at the beach again after breakfast, trying to shake off the hangover from last night.

Louis is the most hungover as usual (shock), so he has a hard time walking through the restaurant and choosing something to eat.

"I'll get you something to cure your hangover." Harry tells him and Louis turns his head, a grateful look on his face.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, just go sit down and I'll find something."

Louis nods and hands Harry his plate before he tries to orientate himself to their usual table.

Harry places two poached eggs on the plate, two pieces of toast, and then grabbed a glass of orange juice. When he got to their table, Louis was resting his head on his crossed arms, eyes closed.

"Aw Loueh, your boyfriend brought you proper hangover food." Zayn tells him and Louis lifts his head when Harry places the table in front of him, and then leaves to get himself his own food.

When Harry sits back down next to Louis, the boy has already dug into his food and half of it is gone.

"Better?" he asks and Louis nods, thanking him.

Then he suddenly leans over to Harry and kisses him on the cheek. Everyone sees it and watches Louis with open mouths. Thankfully, no one says anything though.

Once everyone finishes eating, they start walking towards the beach with full bellies. The entire premises is filled with people from the age of 18 to 25, but thankfully their assigned reserved loungers are still unoccupied.

Louis plops himself down on his usual lounger that's next to Harry's, and places a hand on his stomach.

"That meal was good, thanks."

"You already thanked me." Harry says, surprised by how nice Louis is being.

"I know, but my head isn't pounding anymore so I'll be forever thankful. It's settled, from now on you'll be preparing my hangover food. Also, those yellow shorts are quite revealing in a good way. "

Harry smiles at the compliment, and at the fact that Louis just indirectly implied spending more time with him.

"What are you going to do about your hangovers after you graduate?"

Louis goes silent so Harry can't help but ask what's wrong with what he said.

"I'm not sure I want to graduate yet."

"What?" Harry's stunned. "Why not?"

"Because I don't know what I'll do after that. Go back home? I can't do anything with my degree in drama anyway."

"Um, yeah you can? You can become a drama teacher. Or-"

"Fuck that. I don't know."

"Then what are you going to do if you don't graduate? Stay another year doing what?"