Chapter 11

I really like this chapter, so make sure you comment throughout it to let me know what you think :D

Enjoy !

-

Harry's birthday passes quickly, but not without killer hangovers and like a dozen stories about what he'd missed while sleeping upstairs with Louis.

There is one month left until spring break, and everyone is already starting to make plans, trying to gather into groups from 15 to 30 so they can have hotel discounts.

Harry's also been trying to avoid moving into the dorm he's been assigned to for a couple of days because he refuses to do so until he actually talks to Louis about the feelings he's been developing for the past few days...weeks...whatever.

"So what are you going to do for spring break?" Barbara asks him on Friday night after their last lecture as they sit in a secluded corner in Starbucks.

It's already dark outside and they both plan on going back to the frat house for a pizza night to discuss spring break.

"I don't know. You?"

"Well I'm definitely going with Niall and most of the frat guys in Panama City."

"Oh...who else is coming?"

"Well...Zayn, Louis, Liam, Sophia, Eleanor, Niall, Bryan...Dave...myself. And some other people that I don't really care about. I know that they want us to be like fifteen people so we can get a fifteen percent discount at the hotel. And you should definitely come."

"Really?" Harry smiles. "Why?"

"Do you honestly want me to beg you? Because I get along with you better than I do with most of the people here and this would be the perfect opportunity for you to fuck Louis or get fucked by him."

Harry's face falls and he almost spits out his drink.

"Wha-whe-how? What?" he stutters and grips into his cup with both of his hands.

"Oh come on, don't act dumb Haz. Everyone sees the way you two look at each other."

"How do we look at each other? What are you even talking about?"

"Well...you look at him when he isn't looking with this look...a combination of fondness and thirst. Like you want to fuck him against the wall but also buy him chocolate and hold his hand in public."

Harry's speechless. Mainly because she's actually right; he does sometimes find himself zoning out and just staring at Louis when he isn't looking, but he didn't think anyone observed that.

"That's not-"

"And then he looks at you when you're talking to someone else with jealousy...like he wants you to constantly pay attention to him."

"You know these observations are completely out of line, right? I don't look at him that way, and he definitely doesn't look at me like that."

"Trust me, you both do. I mean, even Niall pointed it out to me and you know he's the most oblivious person in the world."

Harry laughs. "Yeah, I remember you telling me how many times you were dropping hints about liking him and he just took it as friendly banter."

Barbara shakes her head with a soft smile, probably reminiscing.