Chapter 14

I love this chapter so much, they get so close and it's one my favorites! Also, PLEASE make sure to read the end notes and respond :)

Enjoy !

When they walk back into their suite, no one has woken up yet, so they get back under the covers on the couch and turn on the TV to watch whatever is on.

They don't cuddle as they watch, although their thighs and shoulders brush under the covers and the possibility of being blown or blowing Louis right now is swirling through Harry's head.

So he initiates it by placing a hand on Louis' naked thigh and rubbing soft circles into the skin there with his thumb.

"Mmmwhat are you doing?" Louis asks and turns his head to look at him.

"Nothing? Does it look like I'm doing anything out of the ordinary?" Harry innocently responds, raising his eyebrows.

Louis shakes his head with a smile and suddenly makes a move to straddle Harry. He places a kiss on his nose, before shuffling backwards until he's lying on his stomach, between Harry's legs.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks when Louis pulls down his briefs and takes his cock into his hands.

"Nothing? Does it look like I'm doing anything out of the ordinary?" Louis mocks and pulls the covers over his head, which completely tortures Harry since he can see him while he's being blown.

Harry can only see the blanket going up and down where Louis' head is located, and he tries to sneak a hand under the covers but as soon as he does that, it's slapped away.

The slap turns him on even more, but before he even has time to respond to it, the door to one of the room opens and Niall comes out, then Zayn, and then Barbara. Louis' movements under the blanket immediately stop and Harry bites his lip so he won't laugh.

"Oh good morning sunshine." Barbara greets with a smirk, as Zayn looks around.

"Where's Lou?" Zayn asks, and then his eyes fall on the slight bump of the blanket. "Please tell me he's not-"

"Oh my God!" Niall yelps and falls into a fit of laughter, clutching his stomach as he drops on the floor. "This is fucking go-old! Oh my God Tommo you're the best."

Barbara winks at Harry and gives him a thumbs up, and Zayn lets out a noise of disgust. That's when Louis chooses to pop his head out from under the covers, hair disheveled and lips wet from all the sucking.

"Zayn, do you mind? I'm currently giving Harry over here a morning blowie whether you like it or not, so you can either shield those virgin eyes of yours, or get on with your life. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a task at hand that I need to finish, literally."

Then he gets back under the blanket and continues sucking. Harry is trying his hardest not to make any expressions or noises, because the three of them are still watching him, so he send a pleading look in Barbara's direction.

"Alright then, who wants some coffee before we head for breakfast?" she suggests.

Niall immediately stands up and follows her into the kitchen, while Zayn walks towards the bathroom, claiming that he's going to wash his eyes.

Louis, much to Harry's surprise, gets back under the blanket and finishes the job in less than two minutes. When he comes back, up, Harry grabs his head and pulls him in for a kiss.

Louis smiles against his lips, and only pulls back from the snog when Liam and Sophia also come out of their room.

"Jesus, someone is really happy this morning." Sophia snickers and sits down on the couch. Louis winks at her before he gets out of bed to go to the bathroom and brush his teeth.