Chapter 16

Last chapter :(

Leave comments about your thoughts!

Happy reading :D

-

"Are you coming to my graduation?" Louis asks Harry one month later.

They're at Walmart, shopping for drinks, cigarettes, and snacks for the small get-together that's supposed to take place at the frat house later that evening.

It was Louis' idea to get all the frat guys together, Liam and Harry included, and have a lads night the day before graduation.

"Do you want me to come?"

"Do you want to come?" Louis replies with a question, and Harry's gotten used to it already.

They're not together per se, but they definitely spent more time together for the past month that apart. This time involved innocent (and sometimes not so innocent) sleepovers, ten (and counting) amazing fucks, a few dates here and there, and hand holding around campus.

They studied together for the final exam week, and they're both sure that Louis will pass them all. (Harry passing them isn't even a question.)

"Of course I do. I went last year too when Nick-"

"Oh I don't want to hear how you went to your boyfriend's graduation last year." Louis mumbles and picks up a Vodka bottle from the shelf.

"You're the closest thing I've had to a boyfriend for the past two years Louis, give it a rest."

Louis smiles but doesn't look at him as he places the bottle in the basket Harry's carrying.

"What will you do once I'm gone? Will you tell this to all the future boys you'll fuck against the railing on your balcony?"

Harry's stomach flips. Partially because of the dirty talk Louis has no remorse of initiating in public, and partially because it's another reminder that in four days, Louis will be completely gone. On another continent.

"Hm. I'll have to think about it." He answers teasingly and places two water bottles in the basket.

"Why have two water bottles when you can have a water bottle and a Gin bottle?" Louis asks as he takes one of the bottles out of the basket and replaces it with Gin.

"Why be healthy and have a strong liver when you can have liver failure and alcohol poisoning?"

Harry puts the water bottle back into the basket, but leaves the Gin be. He loves it when they argue. And he loves Louis. He's been telling him that almost daily, usually when he's balls deep inside of him or the other way around, but the circumstances don't mean he isn't being anything but truthful.

"Alright so we need one more bottle. It all comes down to this. Jägermeister or Tequila?"

"Jägermeister."

"So Tequila it is." Louis smiles. "See? Team work."

"You're so frustrating."

"You weren't complaining when I was fucking you yesterday." Louis snickers.

Harry groans and pulls him in by the back of his head to kiss him swiftly.

"Can I please eat you out when we get home?" he asks against Louis' lips.

"Hm...I don't know, can you?"

"May I please eat out your ass?"

"Yes you may." Louis smiles and presses another kiss to his lips before he pulls back. "Now stop trying to distract me Styles. I saw you putting the Tequila bottle back."