Chapter 15

This chapter is a bit of everything: smut, fluff, and really emotional towards the end. 

Leave comments about your thoughts!

Enjoy !

"Harry."

"No."

"Harry."

"No."

"Harry!"

"He said no!" Louis exclaims against Harry's chest, not opening his eyes. "Go away Liam before I personally stand up and strangle you."

"I would be afraid right now if you weren't five feet seven and cuddling Harry naked." Liam replies and Louis grits his teeth.

The remark brings a chuckle out of Harry, who rubs his eyes before he opens them.

"Oh so now you're awake? Great. Listen, you two need to get up and start packing because we've got a bus to catch in three hours."

Louis groans and presses a kiss to Harry's chest before he finally sits up to stretch. Liam leaves them alone so they can finally get to work, but not before yelling that they can 'do sexual stuff later'.

"Why does everyone assume we're going to fuck the second we're alone?" Louis asks, getting out of bed to pull his briefs on.

"Because you can't resist me."

Louis snorts. "Yeah, right. Maybe the other way around."

Harry gets up from the bed and walks out of the room to get to his suitcase, but not before slapping Louis' ass and kissing him on the back of his head.

Everyone meets in the lobby an hour later, with packed suitcases, mild hangovers, and sad looks on their faces.

After the check out, and thirty minutes later, the bus arrives. And Harry still doesn't get the chance nor the courage to ask Louis about the whole Panama City deal.

-

Harry doesn't get to ask him about it until the USA College Cup final two weeks after Spring Break. He only saw Louis in class, a few times at Starbucks where he walked in with his team before practice, twice on the field as they played to qualify further for the UCC, and one time when the entire team came to celebrate the semi-final win at the restaurant he worked at.

All those times, all Louis did was smile or wink at him, and even though Harry would return the glances, he was hurting.

So on Saturday afternoon when he's supposed to take photos of the final, he hangs his camera around his neck, checks his phone, and enters the locker room. All the other times he's been in the team's locker room, Louis was nowhere to be seen because he was either showering, talking to Coach in his office, or already warming up on the field.

This time however, Louis is sitting on the bench in front of his locker, tying his shoes while Liam talks his ear off about something.

"Harold! How nice to see you." Louis teases as soon as his eyes set on Harry, who's making his way towards them. "Make sure to get some good shots of me, okay?"

"Always." Harry smiles.

"But not that many of my bum."

Harry shakes his head and crouches down in front of them.

"So what happens if you win the cup?"

Liam's eyes light up at the question before he eagerly answers it.

"We get a lot of money to invest in new equipment, publicity, and opportunities to pursue further careers in football because club managers from all around the world are coming today."