Regina

I will write in povs From Chapter 16!!!

.

"but mom I don't want to go!" Emma who just came back from school was now begging to her mother.

"I can't take care of you any longer! Emma... You're always on Parties, drinking alcohol every night and sometimes even taking drugs." Mary Margaret screamed while standing in the living room, in front of Emma.

Emma shook her head "Mom I promise I will-" but she was cut off by her mother shaking her head and rolling her eyes "no! Emma do you know how many times you've said that!? I gave you enough chances. Now go and pack your things we'll be driving to your father today!"

Emma just stared at her mother in total disbelief "fuck you!" she screamed at MM as she ran to her room slamming the door behind her.

Emma began to pack all the things she thought she might need, she knew she messed up and that it was all her fault but she really didn't want to live with her father.

Her parents divorced when she was 15, that was 2 years ago... It was hard for Emma to accept that they divorced but it was even harder for her to accept that only after three months her father had a new girlfriend.
Emma and her mother are living in New York in a nice little loft/ apartment.

*at least no one will miss me here* she thought to herself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"are you ready?" Emma's mother asked loudly while putting on her shoes and jacket.

Emma stayed quiet and walked to the bathroom, she needed to change her clothes.

She changed into a Blue T-Shirt with black pants and white air force, she looked into the mirror trying to figure out what was missing "oh of course, my necklace" she grabbed her silver necklace and her watch before she headed out of the bathroom, her bag over her shoulder.

*Emma's Outfit*

*Emma's Outfit*

Emma and Mary Margaret got out of the apartment and into the yellow bug MM was driving, Emma hated this car, especially because of it's color *I mean... Who would chose yellow for a car* she thought with an eye roll.

"I called your father, he said he's happy to finally see you again." Emma leaned against the seat and looked out of the window while playing with the hem of her shirt nervously "great" she said with a sarcastic voice.

"Emma it's your fault. I told yo-"
"I know. I didn't say that it wasn't my fault" MM looked at her daughter for a second until she looked back at the street.