First Day Of School

After 10 more minutes of driving in silence, Regina turned to the left and into a big parking lot.

"are you coming or not?" the older woman asked the blonde teenager while she opened the door.

Emma who was getting a little bit nervous opened her door, got out of the car and threw her backpack over her right shoulder.

"you'll have to talk to the principal alone since I have to organize some things for class... I'll show you the way" the brunette said as she opened the big door of the school Entrance.

Regina found it quite amusing that the blonde who's normally so confident didn't say one single word, she assumed that the blonde was just nervous because she was all alone.
Well... Not exactly, Regina was here too, but as a teacher, so yeah it's different.

"what if I get lost? Or can't find my room?" Emma asked a little bit nervous.

"Emma don't be silly, just ask someone for help if you can't find your room" the brunette teacher said while rolling her eyes.

"but I don't like talking to other people, I have a better idea" she said with a playful smirk on her lips.

"and what exactly would that be? Holding my hand all day so you don't get lost?" Regina said with sarcasm in her voice while walking through another door, her black heels klicking loudly on the floor.

"yeah well... I wouldn't have a problem with that to be honest." the blonde teenager said playfully while walking behind the older woman, trying to get a glance of her back without getting caught.

Regina stopped walking when they arrived at a door with a sign saying 'principals office'
She turned around, only to notice the blonde staring at her ass. "Very funny miss swan, also my eyes are up here" she said while she put one hand on her right hip.

Emma didn't really seem to care that she just got caught staring at her teacher like that. "I didn't say that it was a joke, but actually my idea was... What if you give me your number?" she said while leaning against the wall next to her left side, her smirk never dissappearing from her lips.

The older brunette quirked one perfectly shaped eyebrow and faced the blonde with an amusing look on her face "and you want me to believe that this is the only reason why you want my number?"

"I never said that. So?" Emma asked with raised eyebrows.
Regina rolled her eyes and got her phone out of her pocket "Fine, but don't give it to anyone else. You Understand" Emma who had her phone out of her pocket by now, gasped "are you even allowed to give your phone number to a student? I'm quite sure that this is illegal, I'm shocked Miss Mills" she said with an ironic voice.

"Stop being so childish and type in my number"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 minutes later after Regina got to her classroom, Emma was walking out of the office with her schedule in hand.
She walked up the stairs while reading it.
*school starts at 8, first period will be Math with Mr. Glass, second is Spanish with Miss Mills... well that'll be fun, then lunch break, after break I have English with Mrs. De Vil and sports with Mr. Humbert* she suddenly bumped into someone as she was about to walk around the corner.