Miss Mills

The next morning, Emma woke up by her alarm going off.
It was only 6am in the morning but she wanted to make breakfast for Regina as an apology for being so rude yesterday.

Before she got out of bed she decided to check her phone, but as she saw that she doesn't have any notifications, she got out of bed and into her closet.

The blonde wanted to wear something comfortable for her first day of school, so she got into a dark green Hoodie, a pair of black ripped jeans and a black jacket.

*Emma's outfit*

*Emma's outfit*

After she got dressed she decided to let her hair just fall over her shoulders "I really need to go to the barber" she said while she went to open her bedroom door.

She knew she was the only person awake in this house right now, so she walked into the kitchen to make herself and Regina a coffee.
Emma didn't really know what the brunette would like to eat in the morning so she decided to make some fruit and a bagel for the older woman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
26 minutes later Emma heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
She got nervous to see the brunette again because of what the blonde did yesterday.

Emma was trying to distract herself on her phone while Regina walked in, not once looking at the blonde or saying something.

The teenager looked up from her phone to see the brunettes back facing her.
She was speechless as she saw that Regina stood there only in her Silk Robe, that was barely long enough for her ass to be covered.

The older woman was about to make herself a coffee when Emma cleared her throat

"Good morning... Miss Mills".

Regina turned around to face the blonde teenager, who's jaw hung slightly open, Emma looked her up and down *there's no way she's wearing something under this robe* the blonde thought to herself as she saw the brunettes nipples that were poking through the thin, red fabric while her eyes found hazel ones.