I Really Needed It.

It was 6am as Emma was getting woken up by her Alarm going off "ugh, is the night over already" she sighed annoyed before turning around. She opened her eyes but couldn't find Regina, the teenager sat up and smiled as she could smell the sweet scent of pancakes. She got up and walked into her closet, the blonde decided to wear a black lace bra and a Grey top with a Flannel and black ripped jeans

 She got up and walked into her closet, the blonde decided to wear a black lace bra and a Grey top with a Flannel and black ripped jeans

*Emma's outfit*

Regina was making the last pancake as someone hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. She chuckled and turned around "good morning beautiful" Emma said and smiled at the brunette.

The older woman cupped the teenager's cheek and kissed her softly "good morning sleepy head, I made you breakfast. I hope you like pancakes?" she asked before turning back around and making Emma a plate.

The teenager was a little bit surprised by Regina's action but pushed these thoughts aside while walking to the kitchen table.

"I love everything you cook" the blonde said as she sat down at the table and watched Regina sitting down on the opposite of her. "how did you sleep?" the brunette asked as she began sipping her coffee. The blonde shrugged and smiled while swallowing a piece of pancake "I slept pretty good actually" "good" the brunette said with a smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma was eating the last piece of her pancake as she looked confused at the brunette women "you're not eating something?" Regina shook her head "I'm not really hungry, I'll eat something at lunch" she said after swallowing the black liquid.

Emma nodded and finished her coffee "thank you for opening up to me, I really appreciate it. I know that it's hard" the brunette said as she covered Emma's hand with hers.

The teenager smiled "thank you for listening to me and thank you for telling me about your past too. I hope you still like me though" she chuckled and took the brunettes hand in hers. Regina laughed and rolled her eyes "no I never really liked you"

Emma fake pouted "oh man... And I thought you would like me" both women were laughing before Emma started to talk again "about yesterday..." she began while caressing Regina's hand "mhm?" "we still have time until 8am" the blonde teenager said as she stood up and walked to Regina never breaking eye contact.

Emma could see how Regina's hazel eyes turned almost black as she walked closer to her. The brunette tried to oppress a moan as Emma sucked with her lips on the right spot of her neck "we have to be careful Emma" the blonde hummed and moved her hands to Regina's thighs, the brunette was only wearing her black robe so Emma's right hand moved under the black fabric while she was biting the older womans skin softly.

Regina's hand moved to blonde hair as she threw her head back "stop teasing Emma" she said annoyed because the blonde was drawing lines with her finger up and down her inner thigh "you know I love teasing you" Emma breathed into the older womans ear before kissing her and massaging Regina's Clit.