A Stranger.

"your mother!?" Regina almost screamed in disbelief "shhh Regina calm down, she's Kathryn's friend too, she probably just wanted to see her and didn't know that dad was there too" the blonde explained.

Regina sighed "So you think that they didn't-"
"oh my God don't be ridiculous Regina" Emma sighed as she got up and walked to the fridge to grab some water.

The older woman sat there, watching the teenager in disbelief "I am not ridiculous Emma. He smelled like her and I don't think that this happens when she's just standing next to him"

Emma turned around and rolled her eyes "maybe they talked about things...Maybe they get along with each other again and try to be friends and hugged, I don't know Regina, I wasn't there." the brunette sighed and leaned her head on her hand "and to be honest... We both shouldn't be the ones talking" Regina looked up into forest green eyes "I know... But we have to stop talking about this so we can both forget that it happened and everything can be like before" Regina said and walked to Emma.

Emma was hurt by Regina's word's, but she was right. They both need to forget all this so her father could be happy with Regina, but the teenager knew that she could never forget this.

The blonde stayed silent and watched the brunettes every move. Regina took Emma's hand and looked at it "tell me what happened" the teenager could feel the sparks running through her body because of Regina's touch "it's nothing" she said, she wanted to pull her hand away but the older woman's grib was too strong. Regina looked into Emma's eyes "does it hurt a lot?" the blonde's heart began to melt as she saw the worry in Regina's hazel eyes.

Emma started to smile at Regina, she couldn't stop drowning in those beautiful brown eyes that were sparkling every time she would look into them.

Yup. And there she went, falling for someone who could never love her.

"why are you smiling at me like that?" Regina asked with an amused smile, pulling Emma out of her thoughts.
The teenager could feel the blush forming on her face as she looked down "I'm sorry I just- yes it hurts, a lot actually" Regina cupped Emma's face with her free hand so the younger woman would look up "Regina don't..." Emma said and pulled away.

"Emma I-"
"everything's alright?" David cut in as he walked in the kitchen. Regina sighed and motioned to Emma's hand "her hand was bleeding as she came from Sports class today and she won't tell me what happened"

"Do we have to be prepared for your sports teacher to call?" Emma's dad asked with a Stern voice "what no! What the fuck dad? It's just my fucking hand" Emma said annoyed as her voice got louder.

David walked closer to her "don't raise your voice at me young lady!" he said louder than the blonde, Emma wanted to say something but got cut off by the older woman next to her "it looks like you were in a fight Emma, His question is appropriate"

the teenager turned to Regina and scoffed "it wasn't a fight! Oh my God what's the big deal about this? It's just a hand"
"if it wasn't a fight why don't you tell us what happened then?" her father asked annoyed.

The teenager rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen door, what was she supposed to say? She couldn't just go to Regina and say "oh I got so jealous and angry that I punched the door, because we can never be together" no... She could never tell her the truth.

"where do you think you're going?" her father asked as he followed his daughter to the staircase "I'm leaving, can't you see it?" her father didn't got the chance to say anything because Emma slammed the door to her bedroom behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what did you do with Kathryn every day?" Regina asked.
David and her were sitting on the large couch in the living room after Emma got into her room.