Chapter Two: Monday

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴

Like I said last chapter, this is a copy and paste from my Fanfic from FanFiction.Net. A better experience is on there. Everything below is a copy and paste.

Back already with another upload. Hope you enjoy 3

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Jake groaned as he kept hearing someone whispering his name.

"Jake, do you have any idea what time it is?!" Haley yelled. She tried being nice by waking him up quietly, but her older brother was really testing her patience.

"Rooose," Jake mumbled with a smile on his face.

"Ew! I hope you're not having that kind of dream right now." The 11-year-old picked up a pillow that was next to Jake's head and hit him as hard as she could. "Wake up!"

Jake screeched and sat up. "Trouble? Where? Dragon up-"

Haley held his arm so he wouldn't transform. "No, Jake, it's just me!"

"Haley, I've been attacked! Which way did they go?"

His little sister facepalmed. "No, I attacked you. I hit you with this pillow." She held it up.

Jake rolled his eyes and fell back into bed. "Why'd you scare the shit out of me then?"

She placed the pillow back on his bed. "Hey, you wouldn't wake up. I was doing you a favor."

He yanked the sheets over his head. "I'm going back to bed."

"You'll be late for school," Haley grumbled.

"I'll deal with it."

She huffed, "I know I didn't wake you up for no reason. My hand hurts from hitting you, y'know." Jake didn't respond. Haley made her way to the door. "If you don't come out in the next 5 minutes, I'll tell mom and dad you swore."

Jake pulled the sheets off his face. He groaned loudly. Haley smiled, knowing she could always have her way.

Soon after, Jake ran downstairs into his kitchen. Unlike middle school, he didn't wear his iconic outfit anymore. Today, he chose an orange shirt with dark ripped jeans, Vans, and a brown puffer jacket in his hand.

"'Morning, Jake!" his father greeted. "See you're sporting the fall colors."

His mother advised, "Honey, should you really wear those jeans? It's cold today."

"I'll be fine mom." Jake took a piece of toast from Haley's plate.

"Hey!" she exclaimed.

Her brother took a bite. "Gotta run. See you guys after school."

"Oh okay, sweetie," his mom called as her son left, "bye!"

"Bye, Jake. Have a great day at school." his dad told him.

"Thanks, bye- Oh!" Jake stuck his head back in the house. "Actually, I'll be at Trixie's crib for a few. English homework. Can you tell G?"

"Sure, honey. Just be safe, okay?"

"Of course. Love you, mom." He closed the door.

"Lucky, you got an 'I love you'," his dad Joked, his wife smiling in response.

Jake hopped on his skateboard and made it to school in record time. Besides having to be threatened by his own sister to wake up, he was feeling productive that day.