Chapter Four: Wednesday

This is a copy and paste from my Fanfic from FanFiction.Net. A better experience is on there. Everything below is a copy and paste.

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴

Hii, consistent again. Hope you enjoy, luvs ︎︎

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

Jake fell to the ground. He looked at the girl he ran into, "My bad, I- Alicia!"

"Jake!" she responded.

They both got up as if nothing happened and said in unison, "I've been looking all over for you!"

It was Wednesday, the day after the elfpalsy incident and Jake was feeling conflicted on how to explain to his new friend why he had to leave yesterday while maintaining his secret.

"I wanted to say," Jake began, "I'm really sorry about yesterday. You see, uh, G-"

"Who?"

"My grandpa," he explained, "wanted us to do something and we had to dip real quick."

"It's okay. See, about yesterday . . . I have to tell you something, Jake-" The bell rang. Students began making their way in the halls to class.

"I'll make it up to you," he promised. "Meet Trixie, Spud, and I at the mall. We'll hang out, just the four of us and do whatever. Maybe we can show you around the area and grab something to eat. That sound good?"

Alicia smiled nervously. "Sounds so thoughtful Jake but I-"

"Yes, you can talk to me alone after the whole day's done. I didn't forget."

She sighed and looked down. "If that's the case, I'll meet you there."

Alicia looked up and the boy was gone. She turned left, then right, confirming he disappeared. It was as if Jake was swept away by the crowd.

The rest of the school day went by quickly since it was an early release and classes were cut short. Alicia did have art class with Jake and Trixie. She tried to enjoy the class even though she was burning to tell Jake what she's been hiding.

After talking to one of her teachers about something after school, Alicia made it to the mall, which was close by. She adjusted her white tennis skirt and lime green sweater vest as she walked in the big mall filled with all types of people.

Playing with the collar of the white polo she had under her vest, she looked for her friends. Alicia felt a tap on her shoulder and she shrieked as she turned around, "Stay back, I have pepper spray!" The girl took it out and aimed it at Spud's face, hand on the trigger.

"Whoa whoa, not the face!" Spud pleaded, hands up.

Alicia lowered the spray and felt like an idiot. "Sorry, Spud! I- I didn't know it was you."

Trixie peaked behind Spud's body. "Ooh, girl. Do you know where I can get one of those?" She looked Alicia up and down. "Better yet, where'd you pull one of those out?"

Jake mocked, "Not the face!" The two tried to hold in their laughter.

Spud grumbled, "Next time, you tap her."