Chapter Three: Tuesday

This is a copy and paste from my Fanfic from FanFiction.Net. A better experience is on there. Everything below is a copy and paste.

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴:

Back again with the consistency! Enjoy

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

Jake walked into school sluggishly. He already saw Trixie at his locker scribbling down something on a piece of paper.

"Hey, Trix," he yawned.

She held up the paper. Jake squinted and read, "'Hi Jake, I wrote this in advance to let you know I lost my voice.' Huh? Trix, what happened?"

Trixie quickly wrote an answer then held it up to show him. It said Spud happened.

"Dang, really?"

She wrote, The Febreze didn't help.

"This whole Spud being sick thing is so weird. Spud never really gets sick. He has a strong immune system," Jake observed.

Trixie scribbled, Makes up for his weak brain.

Jake held in a laugh, "Hey, be nice. But I think Spud got to me, too," Jake said. "I let him come over for English work and now my head hurts, plus I'm super tired."

You let him in your house?

"Yeah, I had no choice. I'm desperate for this English grade. IfI start off with a bad grade for the year, it'll bring down my whole grade!" He opened his locker. "You need English to pass, and I do not want to end up like Brad Morton." He closed his locker to look at Trixie, expecting her to laugh. Remembering she couldn't, he just assumed she mentally did.

"Hey," Alicia greeted.

Jake was caught by surprise, "Oh, hey."

Trixie waved.

"Sorry for bailing last night," she apologized.

"It's cool, you had something to do," Jake shrugged. Trixie nodded.

"No, seriously. It was so random and I'm sorry-"

"Alicia," Jake interrupted, "Cia, I mean. It's all good. Right, Trix?"

Trixie nodded and smiled.

"Thanks for understanding," Alicia's lips formed into a smile. "But what's with the excessive head nods?"

"Ohh, Trix lost her voice," Jake told her.

"How?" Alicia asked, knowing the answer.

Trixie flipped her paper around and wrote, Stupid Spud.

Alicia and Jake laughed. Trixie wanted to yell at them to shut up but nothing came out except a little crack, which made Jake and Alicia laugh even harder.

"Shouldn't you be at home resting?" Alicia asked.

"She doesn't like missing school," Jake answered for Trixie.