Chapter Five: Thursday

This is a copy and paste from my Fanfic from FanFiction.Net. A better experience is on there. Everything below is a copy and paste.

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴

Here's a new chapter! Hopefully I stay consistent even though April break is basically over and school starts tomorrow. A little warning, this does have some sexually explicit scenes but no lemons. You should expect that with the rating, anyway. Enjoy!

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

It was a cold Thursday morning. The ground was wet from the storm the night before. Everyone was dressed in hoodies and dark, baggy clothes, except for Alicia of course.

Trixie, Spud, Alicia, and Jake were walking to school. Trixie was in the middle of a story. She said something to Alicia but she didn't hear. She seemed to be distracted.

"Right, Cia?" Trixie repeated. "Earth to Alicia!" She elbowed her side.

"Oh, uh, 37!" she said automatically.

"Girl, this isn't a math class. It's a conversation," Trixie teased.

Jake said, "Come on, maybe she was distracted."

"Distracted?" Trixie asked. "Ain't nothing here distracting."

Brad walked past the group, shoving Jake out the way. "Oops," he said sarcastically.

Alicia practically drooled as the blonde walked away. The other three stopped walking. Trixie shook her head smiling, "Uh-uh! No way you like Brad, Cia."

Alicia broke out of her trance. "Me? Like B-Brad? No way!" She whispered to Trixie, "Is that his name?"

Trixie laughed out loud. "You should've seen the way you looked at him and you don't even know his name!"

Jake winced, "Brad? Out of all guys at this school?"

"I never said I liked him!" Alicia huffed. "But if I did, . . . does he have a girlfriend?"

"You're down bad," Spud commented.

"Okay? So what if I think he's cute? So what if I stare at his ass once in awhile?" she mumbled the last part.

"Mhmm," Spud nodded. "I was correct. Down horrendous."

Jake added, "Down to the pits of hell."

Trixie told them, "Leave the poor girl alone!" She turned to Alicia. "Ci Ci, it seems that ever since we found out you're a witch, you get more and more interesting! Oh, and can I call you Ci Ci?"

"Since when is Trix so buddy-buddy with Cia?" Jake asked Spud.

"Beats me," Spud replied. "But hey, isn't that what you wanted?"

"I'm not complaining. But why Brad out of all people for real?"

"No homo, but he's attractive," Spud said. "So I see why. But once she sees his personality she'll lose interest." Jake was still scowling. Spud slapped his friend's back. "Don't let this rivalry between you and Brad get in the way of Cia's mini romance thing."