The Beginning

For this chapter listen to
Story Of My Life By
One Direction
or
Amnisa By 5 seconds of summer

----------------

Star's POV

Why hello it's been so long, I'm Star and as you may know Luke left me to a foster family, I love them but I don't need to go to school but whatever.
So I'm now a Minecraft gamer and I have 25.4 million subscribers but I play all sorts of games.
I'm not on the cube but my bestie Will always nag on me...

My minecraft skin were a girl version of Will's and yeah let's continue the story...

I were just hanging out whit my bestie Will and we were playing some Minecraft.

"Starbear" My nickname that only Will use

"What" I said sassily

"When are you joining the Cube?"

"Dude I'm not" I said whit a laugh

"Is it okay if I add one of my friend to this conversation?" He asked

"Umm... Sure let me just turn of my webcam." I said as I sat more up in my chair, only Will know what I look like. After like 5 minutes his friend or should I say friends joined

"Sup guys" Will said

*Everyone says Hello*

"So I have a question to Graser10" Will said and I just stayed quiet

"Shoot" I guess Graser said

"So, as you may know I record videos whit this girl called 'StarDoseGaming' AkA Starbear."

"Umm, yeah I think so, that's the most subscribed gaming girl or whatever"

"Well I wonder if she could join the cube?"

"What do you guys think should she join?"

*Everybody says Yes*

"Should I add her to this call?" Brayden asks

"I'm already here" I said in a soft voice

"Ohh hello" they all said surprised

"So I think that we all would like to know you a bit better, what about you tell us" Jordan I think said

"Sure, we'll my name is Star, I'm 15 I'll be 16 in a month. I live in Sweden but in two days I'll be moving to London, I've been training figure skating for 11 years and I'm going to a big competition while I'm in London and I live in a foster family."

"Not to be rude or whatever but why do you live in a foster family?" Liam/Hbomb95 asked

Whit out realizing I pressed the button to my webcam and I turned it on...

Will's POV

When she was about to start she turned on her webcam and she didn't realize...

"Well, when I was 14 I lived whit in London whit two of my friends and then I went on tour, and when I were half way through the tour I got a call that said that my mum died and that I had to live whit my stupid stepdad or someone else had to adopt me."
she took a break and then continued
"so my brothers best friend adopted me, but my brother started to ignore me so I tried to...."
she was almost about to cry, she took a deep breath and continued
"I tried to kill my self but Ash found me.... well I lost my memory and then I found my brother fucking a slut in my room on my bed, so after that I've tried to kill myself twice and the last time was last month, but either way my Bro couldn't handle it apparently so he gave up on me" at this point she was crying and when she looked up she saw that her webcam were on so she left the call...

----------------------

I So I hope you liked the first chapter of this book and I'll update every Wednesday...

Stay Strong And Peace Out

~Maja🙈