He's Back...

Listen to let her go and then I'll Telly when you need to change song but the 'playlist' is
•Let her go by Passenger
•One of those nights whit Shawn Mendes

Star's POV

I was just about to start my program when someone burst through the door and yelled....

"STAR SKY HEMMINGS DONT MOVE YOU LITTLE BRAT" I looked up and saw a person I didn't expect to see..........

Steve...

(GUESS WHO IS BACK, BACK AGAIN)

The whole rink became quite and everyone I mean everyone stared at me.... I just looked up at Steve and he stepped out on the ice and I started to back up..
But he kept coming closer and closer when I raced the end of the rink I took my chance and pushed past him and skated towards the exit thing and almost jumpers in to Will's arms...

"You're safe I'm not letting him touch you" he whispers in my arms

While I was hugging will I felt some one staring at me so I turned around and saw a familiar face....Luke....

"You need to let me go Luke, you left me two years ago" I said

"I didn't mean too" while he said that I took of my skates so I could run If I needed to..
"You can't just ignore me for two years and then expect me to forgive you, you know that right?" I said whit no emotion in my voice

"You need to understand that I couldn't take care of you"
"But the thing is 'brother dear' I didn't live whit you, I lived whit Dan and Phil. and now I'm back in London after two years and you can't stop me"

"But I can, while you lived whit me you were just being a slut and didn't give a damn, you hade bad grades and you were pretty ugly"

(Okay so now some shit is about to go down and I want YOU to listen to One of those nights by Shawn Mendes)

"Okay, so I was a slut, who the fuck was the one fucking someone in their sisters bed and almost got her killed because she though she was worthless. And for you I was a straight A student and I almost killed my self last month. and I didn't hade my fist kiss until a I kissed Hayes and you are the one being a man whore.... And I clearly remember you leaving me alone on New Year's Eve and came home drunk whit a slut and told me to fuck of when I did that you got mad at me when I stayed you got med so I just what you to fuck of and stay out of my life...."

"Uhhh....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry about this sucky chapter but I still don't know if I want to keep this book or not...
But comment if you want me to keep writing😬
Love you all and I'll see you next Friday I guess...😉💕

Instagram/Twitter: @/Majassandberg
Kik: Majssssan
Snapchat: Majzzzzan

~Maja🙈