Jumping of a bridge? Yup that's it

Star's POV

After I was done recording whit Straub I remembered that I need to go food shopping.

~At the grocery store~

I hade a cart and I was just roaming around the store and looking for raspberries and blackberries.
When I reached the fruit I picked out;

•Apples
•Bananas
•Blackberries
•Raspberries
•Strawberries
•Oranges

And I also brought other stuff like tampons, shampoo and all that jazz.
When I got home I saw that someone was standing at my door and it was the person that I didn't expect to see.....

Will..

"What are you doing here I thought that you didn't want me near you" I said as I opened my door...

"Look can you just let me explain"
"What is there to explain?" I said as a tear slid down my face "You basically backstabbed me Will"
"No non of this is my problem, you wanted a place to stay and a person to talk to, I was there for you, and then you just lie to me"
"What did I lie to you about?" I asked
"Well you didn't tell me that Luke Hemmings was you brother"

"Maybe because I wanted to be treated like a normal kid and not the fucking sister if a fucking star, do you understand how much shit I've been through my life, I've attempted suicide 5 times I've been in the hospital, I've been called a slut and I've never ever had sex"

"Last time I checked you only attempted suicide 4 times" will said as he crossed his arms. I walked over to the wall and slid down to the floor and said
"I tried to jump of a bridge last night"

**Flashback**

I was around midnight and I was walking barefoot down the streets of London and I was looking for a bridge to jump off because I can't deal whit this shit anymore.
I've been cutting for 20 minutes straight and I need to end my life, when I found a bridge I stepped up on the railing and when I was about to just someone grabbed my waist and that someone was.....

--------------

So could you pleas tell me if you want me to keep updating this book?!
Comment/Vote?

~Maja🙈