ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ | 2

Summary: Michael is about to become your step dad and the two of you have an unusual relationship...

Warnings: DADDY KINK DUH, smut, dirty talk, fingering, vaginal sex, dom!michael, hickies, rough sex.

Word Count: 1078

★★★★

It's a quaint Wednesday evening when you decide to take a break from studying and grab a snack. You're scrolling through Tumblr when you walk out of your room and smash your face against a sturdy chest. "Jesus!" you gasp, looking up at Michael standing in front of your door; one of his hands is in a fist, ready to knock on your door, while the other is behind his back. "You scared the shit out of me!" You playfully push his chest away from you, trying to shake off the sudden rush of adrenaline.

He drops his fist as he stumbles back slightly. It's the first time you've talked to him since they announced their engagement. Michael moved in about a month ago and it's been hard to ignore him since he sits, day in day out, typing away on his laptop in your living room.

"Sorry," he apologizes. "But I have to admit it's nice to hear your voice again."

You lean against your doorframe, trying to act casual as if he hadn't just knocked the wind out of you completely. "Did my mom come home from work or something? She send you here?" you ask, declining his attempts to meet your eyes, instead you stare at his lapel.

"No, I got you something," he explains, wiggling the surprise behind his back.

"Another Cartier ring?" you joke. "Oh, or is it a new girlfriend? Because that would be even better." His eyes find the ceiling in annoyance and it feels rewarding, you were starting to think he couldn't be cracked. "Did you get me an apartment, so I don't have to live with another failed marriage?"

"No," he snaps back, starting to sound impatient with your infantile attitude. You straighten up at his belligerent tone. He slides into your room, keeping the gift hidden behind his back. "It's thoughtful, something I know you'd like, but... if you're hellbent on loathing my existence, why should I be so kind?" he asks. He somehow manages to speak reserved, yet impossibly intimidating. Every word that leaves his lips demands to be heard, it sends chills down your spine. "Right?" he prompts.

You take in a breath. "Right," you force yourself to agree, mostly because you're curious to see what the present is. Another part of you is getting bored of acting like a hermit and going days without social interaction. "Obviously it feels weird; I barely know you and you're becoming my dad and you moved in, everything just seems so fast," you explain yourself. You saunter back into your room to meet him. "I've been a bitch. I'm sorry, Michael. Seriously."

He takes a step closer to you, you're only inches apart. You can feel the heat radiating from his body and fight the urge to wrap your arms around him. "We'll work on 'Michael' later," he replies. You're about to question what he means by that when he takes the present out from behind his back. He holds a black bag in between the two of you and you immediately recognize the store. "I heard you on the phone with your friend about something red, lacey, with a bow. I think I found it..."

You take the Victoria's Secret bag from him without saying a word. You have no words to say. You don't know if you should thank him or refuse the gift or slap him for listening to your personal conversations. Your mind races wondering if you'd gossiped about his good looks on the phone with your friend.

You silently pry open the bag and paw through the lingerie, mountains of cute panties and bras, digging through things you were never able to afford but always wanted. And, of course, Michael bought the red, lacey one piece you were talking about with your friend. There's a stillness in the room as you look through the bag. "You bought all of this for me?"

"Yeah, I can't see how your mom would fit into any of those."

All of the pieces are just your size, it's the perfect gift... just not from your stepdad. "How did you even know my size?" you stop looking at the bag and make the mistake of falling into his eyes.

"I went through your clothes," he carelessly shrugs.

You drop the present by your side. "You went through my clothes, like, my lingerie?"

He slowly nods his head, acting as if it isn't strange for him to invade your privacy how he did. You huff and he begins looking agitated with you again. "Would you like if I returned all this stuff? I thought you'd like it."

"I do," you mutter and kick the bag away from him, you're not jeopardizing this gift with your uncontrollable sass.

"Good," he spits back.

"Just... don't think you can just buy yourself into the family," you mock. You catch yourself subconsciously crossing your arms over your chest to give yourself a breast lift, but you don't stop.

"Wouldn't dream of it," he smirks. He looks down at your cleavage and it feels like all the air is sucked out of the room. "You have quite the collection of lingerie you keep hidden at the bottom of your drawers," he observes, "like a dirty guilty pleasure." You peer up at him, again trying to read him, and again failing. He uses one of his fingers to hook onto the thin fabric of your shirt, your tits are practically pouring out and begging to be the center of attention. He tugs at the fabric, looking under your shirt and inspecting your boobs suffocated in one of your intimate Victoria's Secret pickups. "Kitten's all dressed up?" he whispers, his fingertips graze the embroidered details.

You bite your lip, anticipating the second he'll rip the bra off your chest. "It's all for you," you tease, pushing your tits together even more, "I'm always dressed up for you, Michael."

He breathes in, groaning under his breath. "I thought I told you," his voice is low and intimidating, "call me daddy."

You're drinking in a breath of his cologne, shifting onto the tips of your toes to give his soft lips a rugged kiss, when the sound of keys rattling downstairs takes you out of it. Michael still stares at you, his fingers continue to linger over your clothed tits. "Michael!" your mom calls from downstairs.

You look up at him with fear in your puppy dog eyes and Michael grins. He shoots you one last, knowing, glance before leaving your room. He leaves you without saying two words. "Yeah, babe," he answers your mom, closing your bedroom door behind him.

What the fuck just happened?