ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ

Summary: Reader is married and is unaware of her husband's true identity, until the end confronts her with the truth about the Antichrist. 

Warning: angst, fluff, short time jump

Word Count: 1594

@lovelykhaleesiii / tumblr

★★★★

★★★★

The Antichrist, the Apocalypse was all too much to take in. The idea that someone was created with their sole "purpose" to destroy humanity, was hard to comprehend... And yet here you stood, a fellow survivor, a fellow witch.

This so called Antichrist, had you never met, somehow left you fearful. It was daunting to know that the fate of mankind, rested in the shoulders of the Coven, was a hefty responsibility, even for you.

Yet a part of you raged with anger... This so called Antichrist, had presumably killed your husband, the love of your life.

You say presumably, well because, your husband had been absent from your side before the Apocalypse: away for a 'business' trip. Without knowledge of what was to come, it was too late, when Cordelia had finally sought you out and had confided in you.

It was long since you'd left the Coven, wanting nothing more than to live out your own independent life, that was, until you'd met him.

Since having left the Coven, your powers had degraded: no longer being used with consistency nor challenge, you felt yourself weaken.

And yet, if that was the sacrifice you were willing to take for the sake of love, you had no regrets in doing so.

You'd fallen so insanely in love, you cherished and supported him always and would love him from then on. In return, he told you who he was, his true nature: a warlock. You were thankful for that, the acceptance and openness, and you had loved him for that.

And yet, unfortunately, you were in mourning.

You lost him to the uncontrollable clutches of this so called Antichrist. The one everyone had feared, the one that everyone had come face to face with. Hearing their encounters with him was chilling and all too daunting.

And yet there you stood, swearing to protect the rite of the Coven and to preserve what was left of humanity, all in the name of seeking vengeance, despite your weakened state.