ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ | 2

Summary: Michael goes to see psychiatrist!reader because he wants to be better and stop his murdering urges and the as the sessions progress, he starts to fall in love with the reader.

Warning: RAPE, gore?, language

Word Count: 2783

@.kyliehorsegirl/tumblr

★★★★

★★★★

"Larry, did you give him my first name?" Y/n asked as she signed the 'out' sheet.

"What? No not at all Dr. Quinzel." She nodded at him, leaving the room.

It had puzzled her all day. She had asked a few people she thought may have talked to him, but no one talked to him and a lot of the employees didn't even know her first name. She finished out her day with a few more patient sessions before retiring to her office for some charting.

"What did you think?" Y/n looked up from her laptop to see Nancy, dressed ready to leave. Y/n glanced at the clock on her laptop and noticed it was later than she thought.

"He knew my name, like my first name." She stopped typing and looked at Nancy.

"Your first name? How the hell did he get that?" Nancy walked into her office.

"I don't know. I asked around, some of our employees don't even know my first name. He's odd for sure, he's going to be an interesting patient."

Y/n found herself in the session room once more with Michael Langdon. They had gone about their session with some more intro questions. Y/n's guard was up even more than the day before.

She was writing down on her notepad when he interrupted her thoughts.

"My father told me your name. I'm sorry, I know you don't want to be on a first name basis. That was wrong of me to do." She stopped writing and looked up at him. Her eyes wondered his features, trying to look for any indication that he wasn't being honest. From what she could see though, he was.

"That was very kind of you to apologize, I ask that you respect our doctor/patient dynamic please." She searched his eyes and found nothing, he nodded in agreement.

"I have a hard time judging situations. I typically want to be in control of them, this is new for me."

"I understand." She nodded at him. Y/n asked more questions about his childhood. About his father.