Notice

First of all, thank you all for reading this story ( even with the *ehem*- slow updates). However, there are a few things I wanted to write down(ig?).

I am in class 11 this year. The syllabus of each subject is huuuuge AND since, I'm a science student (phy, chem, maths, + 3 other subjects), there is also the tension of  competitive and entrance examinations. Not to mention, there is an extraordinary difference between 10th grade and 11th grade(in all subjects).

Preparing for two different kinds of examinations simultaneously is a REALLY great burden and a responsibility. I have tuitions for 5 days a week(sometimes three different tuitions in a day T_T). So, I'm really stressed out and frustrated rn. Plus, the covid situation, the lockdown (and the saga continues...) isn't helping AT ALL. Like, I'm in my room all day, online classes suck, summer vacation doesn't feel like a vacation, I feel sleepy all the time and bored and hungry.....(okay,time to stop ).

Oh and oh! In eng lit, we have a Shakespearean play along with around 20 diff OtHeR chapters -_-   . GReAt!

So........ Ya know, after all this I feel really burnt out and mentally exhausted and tired.  It has really affected my rate of writing. I will update more frequently after I get a lil stable with my school and tuitions.... more like, get my shit together and better my time management skills . I don't want  to degrade my story by writing half-arsed nonsensical chapters ....SO pleaaaaase , pleeeeeeeaaase bear with me for sometime.

ADIÓS!