Jazz music - circus acts

Once Joe had entered the nightclub, he saw so many things he'd never seen in the United Kingdom. He listened to his favourite childhood music again, he saw these fancy bottles of whiskey and champagne, pretty women and lots of entertainment such as all these circus acts. As Joe was about to order a glass of whiskey, a guy with perfect brown eyes and slicked back brown hair came up to him, and started talking to him.

Nicholas: "Hello well you seem new here"
Joe: Ah yes, i just came here from a trip.
Nicholas: where from?
Joe: the united kingdom.
Nicholas: oh well that seems nice.
Joe: Thank you.
Nicholas: are you liking this nightclub? Its been going on since the 20's.
Joe: well i must say, the music here is amazing and the circus acts are amazing
Nicholas: oh yes the music really is amazing, totally agree.
Joe: i agree, whats your name?
Nicholas: Nicholas.
Joe: Beautiful name, Im joe.
Nicholas: thank you, your name is great too.
Joe: No worries.
Nicholas: See that lady singing on the stage? She has been claimed the most talented woman of chicago when it comes to singing.
Joe: do you know her name?
Nicholas: its Lana. Lana is also reffered to as the brunette low note snow white. Beautiful singing, pale skin, brunette hair and cherry lips.
Joe: Right i see, shes gorgeous.

And so Joe and Nicholas continued talking until Lana had her break and another band went on stage to perform. Lana started walking towards Joe's and Nicholas's table, and approached the two. She sat next to Joe. She kept her eyes on him the whole time he entered the nightclub, cause he was so sexually appealing to her. Lana lit a cigarette and started talking to the men.
"If you also didn't know, Lana is from France" Nicholas exclaimed.
Joe lifted his eyebrows. Joe always knew French Women were Beautiful. The three kept talking, ordering more drinks, laughing and having fun for 2 hours until it was 2am. Joe figured he needed to go home until he realised he didnt have one.
"You can feel free to stay at my place" Nicholas said.
Joe thanked Nicholas  for letting him stay and went to Nicholas's  Car.