Investigation

When joe and lana got into the car, they followed the police car to the station in order to have a true case. They didn't want to leave it un-involved. Joe cared too much for Nicholas and couldn't give him up. 

They finally arrived there and the investigation began.
Conversation 1 (what happened before that?)

Pol- So Nicholas, Joe and Lana, i need all of you to tell me your different sides of the story and what happened before all of this mess.

L - ill go first. So i showed up to Joes house to apologise for another fight we had another night. And i gave Joe a letter. The letter gave information about him meeting me in front of the nightclub chossé le viś, at 11:30 that same day. He showed up. He got in my car. I drove us to my place. Then me and him started having sex on the kitchen counter, then took it to the bedroom. Then all of a sudden out of no-where this stranger comes through, breaks my door and starts yelling at my boyfriend! Then i called the police and now we're here.

Pol- thank you lana, now i would like your side of the story nicholas.

N- alright so, me and my friend Joe, went to have a picnic in the afternoon. When we drove back home, we saw Lana standing at our house with a bouquet and a letter. She handed the letter to joe. I didn't know what the letter said cause joe got to read it. Then fast forward onto 10:50, i went to bed and joe said he will be in bed soon too. Another fast forward to 1am when i woke up cause i needed to go to the bathroom. I noticed a lot of details. How joe's bedroom door was left open first of all, i went to see if he was there. He wasn't. And i started panicking cause you know, my friend wasn't there. Then on the table i saw the letter Lana handed to Joe. I read it and it had everything. The location of lana's adress, her phone number and the message saying: "meet me in front of the nightclub 11:30pm." I saw that and i drove to lana's house. I broke the door and saw lana and joe having sex together. I started fighting with joe, but we didn't get too physical. Then Lana called the police and this is happening right now.

Pol- thank you Nicholas, Now joe can you please give us your side of the story?

J- of course. So me and Nicholas had gone together to a picnic and as we drove home we saw lana on our porch with a bouquet and letter. She handed me the letter and i read it when i got inside the house. There was a message saying: "meet me at the nightclub 11:30pm" with her address and phone number. I took it as a yes. Fast forward to 10:50, nicholas told me he was going to bed soon and i said i'll go soon too, but i lied cause instead, fast forward to 11pm and i walked to the nightclub. At 11:30pm lana picked me up in her car and drove me to her house. We started having sex on the kitchen counter. Then we took it to the bedroom, not hearing a single noise,
1:15am, and nicholas breaks through the door. We start arguing and throw punches. But we only threw 3- 4, nothing else. Then lana called the police and this is happening right now.

Pol- thank you joe, now it seems to me, that Nicholas and Joe have very similar stories. Joe and Nicholas, do you know each other, do you live together and since when have you known each other?

J & N - yes, yes and since 29th of may 1951.

Pol- Thank you, Lana its quite obvious that Nicholas and Joe have known each other for long enough and you're making up things. Nicholas and Joe both said: "we had lana standing in-front of our house with a bouquet and a letter." Lana we will have to talk to you by ourselves without Nicholas and Joe. Nicholas and Joe, feel free to leave, thank you.

And so that night, Joe and Nicholas went home safe and sound.