Meet me at the front

When joe had finally read the letter Lana gave him, there was Lanas phone number an andress and a message saying: "meet me 11:30pm at the front of the club, ill drive you somewhere." And Joe didn't know whether he should do what Lana told him in the letter or not. Finally he had made the decision to do so. But he didn't wanna tell nicholas because he didn't want to look suspicious. "This seems like a bad idea but alright." Joe told himself.

As the sun set and faded away, the moon came up and Nicholas was pretty tired and so he went to bed. Joe told Nicholas he'll be going to bed soon too, but he knew he was lying. When 11pm had finally approached and Nicholas was dead-sleeping, Joe took the keys of the house and walked to the nightclub. But little did he know that he left the letter unattended. Joe finally arrived and lana was there waiting in the car, ready for joe to come. "Hop in" Lana told him. Joe asked where they were going And lana replied to him saying they were going to her place.

Finally they arrived home and lana instantly went to the toilet. She got dressed in lingerie. As she came out from the other side of the door, joe could feel his dick going hard. "Well i certainly wasn't prepared for this" Joe said taking his shirt and jeans off. And then joe picked lana up and put her on the kitchen counter and they started to make out. He grabbed lanas ass and lana grabbed his dick. "Oh touch me there baby" Joe moaned. "Am i good girl for you?" Lana asked joe. "Yes you nasty princess now satisfy me more" and then they took it to lana's bedroom. Tossing and turning the two couldn't get their hands off each other. They bit each others lips, scrathed their backs and kissed from their waist to their neck.
But, what was going on with nicholas?