New office, new work

As Joe slept over at Nicholas's house because he didn't have his own home or money, Nicholas Woke Joe up and told him he's going to work with him. They were going to Nicholas's Office.  And Joe was gonna get employeed to work for the company Nicholas works in too.

Joe and Nicholas went into the car and drove to The main building.  Nicholas started talking to his Manager talking to him about how amazing Joe is and how hard working he is and that he will be suitable for the company. The manager himself wanted to have a talk with Joe to see how well he is responsible for work and other things. They eventually got into the talk and He got the job!! Joe ran out with a paper in his hand and showed Nicholas  that he got the job and is officially employeed! Nicholas and Joe then went to The  office and got onto work. The company worked on creating newspaper for the people of town, printing a lot of copies. And this was a pretty decent job. It wasn't just printing one newspaper copy all over again. There had to be an author, painter, someone who seperated newspapers in categories and finally a printer. And people who would ship the paper overseas. Joe decided he was going to be an author for the newspaper, because Nicholas  was the painter. After 7 hours of work, Joe and Nicholas got their money and left the building and went home.

 After 7 hours of work, Joe and Nicholas got their money and left the building and went home