Traitor

It was 1am and nicholas felt the need to piss, but as he went to the bathroom he noticed a bunch of details. He noticed how the keys of the house weren't there and joe's bedroom door was left open. So then nicholas went into his bedroom and noticed joe wasn't there. Nicholas started to panic. "What happened to him, what happened to him? Did that bitch lana do something to him?" But it was so visible. The letter was right there open. And so nicholas read it. The adress, phone number and the message. "It was all her, HER PLAN TO STEAL HIM FROM ME!" Then nicholas got dressed, took the car keys and the letetr, drove the lanas and oh boy. It didn't end well. When Nicholas fearlessly broke lanas door, it was madness. Because joe and lana were going so intense they didnt hear a thing. Then Nicholas opened lana's bedroom door and it was shocking. Joe just looked at nicholas while lana had a slight smirk and shock on her face.
"Is this what it had come to Joe?" -N
"Nicholas i swear just i can explain" - J
"Oh no, the letter explained everything, all good" -N
" You read the letter?" -J
" Of course, you left it unattended" -N
And so with shock everything went down. Nicholas and Joe started fighting, such as throwing punches, slapping, verbal fighting and other. Lana got so frustrated and decided to call the police.
When the police had arrived, Lana explained that joe and lana were together until nicholas (according to lana a stranger) came in, smashed the door and beat joe up. Both Nicholas and Joe knew that was false and convinced the police it was but Lana had enough fake emotion to make it seem faithful. In the end, nicholas got taken to a police station.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? I AM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND, HE NEVER KISSED ME AND YOU ARE A FILTHY LIAR" Joe started yelling at lana.
Lana then looked at him and said: "but anything for us babe! If thats what it takes to get that idiot out of your life, ill make every move i have." Joe then grabbed lana by the arm, told her to put her clothes on, dragged her to the car and drove exactly where the police was.