A Promise

After a few tear filled moments between you and Yang, even Weiss teared up.

"Do you know why Meliodas won't use a real weapon? Like one a Huntsman uses?" You wipe your eyes clean to focus on Cain. You look at him questionably.

"He's too powerful, anyone he's ever crossed weapons with has never lived to tell the tale." Yang chimes in after Cain's explanation.

"He doesn't use a weapon at all, I never really noticed it because he just beats everything we come across."

"Summer tried to give him a weapon a little while after they met. He turned it down however. But..." Cain pulls out a sword.

"She gave it to me just before she left

"She gave it to me just before she left. Beautiful design, she made it herself." You all hear a massive roar coming from the forest behind the Tavern.

"I'm sensing a dark energy that way." Cain says.

"Then what are we waiting for?!" Yang says busting the door down.

"Yang no!" But it's too late, Yang is far gone. You look at this blade, created by your mother for The Sin of Wrath. You gather your resolve and grab the blade, using your Semblance to bolt out of the Tavern toward the direction of the roar.

"Ruby wait!" Weiss screams out.

"What was that?!" Diane asks. The roar is heard once again.

"Whatever it is, it's strong."

Earlier...

Y/n's P.O.V

"Hello everyone." He waves to you and your group.

"I can't believe you're Gowther!" Ban exclaims.

"Judging by your posture, gait, tone of voice, attitude as well as that scar. I presume you're Ban the Undead." Ban stands up straight.

"Hehe, now that's the Gowther I remember!" The Roars of Dawn continue to stare on in silence.

"He's one of the Seven Deadly Sins too?" One asks.

"And that boy over there who appears just as I remember him from years ago, must be..." You bring your thumb up to your face.

"You got it! I'm Captain Meliodas all right!" The Huntsman with the massive sword is standing beside you.

"Hold on! This little squirt is the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins!" He says shocked.

"You're not exactly clearing the height requirements either." Blake says. You look at the Huntsman.

"Yeah. Surprised?"

"It's astonishing." Gowther says about the entire situation.

"You can't tell just by his face? Then wait for this one..." Ban goes to Gowther's side and points at King, still trapped and bound by a lightning cable.