The Serpent Sin of Envy

You're walking, deep into the Emerald Forest, a good distance away from Beacon, and deep enough to where fog is making it difficult to see. As it being difficult to navigate, Glynda and Ozpin have come with you.
"Remember Meliodas, there are some powerful Grimm inhabiting this forest."
"Glynda, I can handle them, or better yet, you guys can!"
"Sir Hawk can handle anything!" Hawk yells out.
"Or you'll be Beowolf doggy food." You snicker.
"EEEEPP!!" You look behind you and see A Beowolf looking at Hawk, Glynda uses her Semblance to send the Grimm flying.
"Beast." She says afterward.
You move behind Glynda.
"You really are amazing you know that." You say lifting her skirt.
"MELIODAS!" She screams out.
"You really are just the most perverted guy I know!" Hawk says biting your hair.
"Besides Oz I'm the only guy you know." You deadpan.
"Meliodas. There." Ozpin says, you look to where he's pointing and you see her.
Diane is sleeping on the ground.
"A Giant?!" Glynda says out loud.
"Oh yeah! You haven't met the other Sins before!" You go to wake up Diane.
"DIANE! THERE ARE HUNTSMAN HERE-!" You're smashed into the ground by her fists.
"I'LL KILL ANY HUNTSMEN WHO TRY TO HURT ME OR THE CAPTAIN!" After a few more hits. The smoke clears.
"cough cough."
She swipes you up.
"Huntsmen huh?"
"You put down Meliodas this instant!"
"Meliodas?"
"Yo Diane! What's it been? Like ten years?"
She squints at you cautiously before her demeanor entirely changes.
"CAPTAIN!!" She picks you up closer to her face and begins to rub yours with her finger.
"CAPTAINCAPTAINCAPTAINCAPTAIN!!!"
Ozpin sighs slightly.
"Glynda, this is Diane..."

"The Serpent Sin of Envy, of The Seven Deadly Sins

"The Serpent Sin of Envy, of The Seven Deadly Sins."Ozpin explains to her.
"CAPTAIN! You even brought me a pig to roast! You really do think of everything!!!"
"NO PLEASE DON'T EAT ME LADY!!" Diane picks up Hawk and places him over a fire.
"Man, something is starting to smell good." You say.
"IT'S ME YOU MORON!! NOW GET ME DOOOOOOOOWWNN!!" Glynda cuts Hawk free and he begins to cool off.
"Diane, these are some old friends of mine, Professor Ozpin and Professor Glynda. They both teach at Beacon Academy." Diane begins to look at Glynda up and down.
"They're just friends huh?"
"Yup! They're just-." Diane chucks you into the dirt.
"YOU CHEATING SCUMBAG!"
"WAAAAA WE BREAK UP THE GROUP AND THE MAN I LOVE COMES BACK TO ME WITH ANOTHER WOMAN! But- But still, if you have a good explanation, I'm willing to listen." You walk back up to the tears eyed Giant.
"Well, actually, there's-." She begins to pummel you into the dirt.
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES!!" She winds up a massive overhead.
"YOU'RE SUCH A JERK!" She craters the ground.
"Diane listen..." You say.
"We need to gather the Sins up again, Remnant's in danger."
"So you're helping these Professors?"
"Mhm."
"Meliodas, we'll be back at the school." Glynda and Ozpin begin to walk back.
"What do you mean in danger?"
"Big baddie kind of danger."
"Commandments danger?"
"Thankfully no, but it could be just as bad."
"Hm.. okay Captain, you know I'd follow you anywhere!"
"Cool, now let's-."
You begin to hear growling.
A lot of growling.
"Looks like Grimm heard you being all
Diane-y."
"Diane-y?!"
Plenty of Beowolves and Ursai come through the treeline.
You take out your broken blade and begin to slice and dice Grimm left and right, Diane just stomps on them or just crushes them with her hands. And after a few minutes, hundreds of Grimm are gone.
"Diane, we should go back to Beacon, Ozpin thinks he knows where the other Sins are."
"REALLY?! That's great news!"
"Let's go!" You and Diane begin running toward Beacon.

Once you arrive, you notice Ozpin and Glynda standing at the Boar Hat.
Diane looks Glynda up and down again.
"You better not be having that kind of relationship with the Captain."
"Never Lady Diane, he's just perverted as usual."
"You know Diane, you and me don't have that kind of relationship either."
"WAAAA...?" She says in shock.
"Meliodas..." Ozpin says to you.
"I have information about the Fox Sin of Greed."
"Ban? Where is he?"
"In a high security prison, near Vacuo. But he will have to wait Meliodas. The semester is about to start."
"Aww man, I want to get Ban."
"And you will, but since I've fulfilled not one, but three requests by you, I have two requests for you."
"Shoot."
"One, I would like if you didn't use any of your magic please, your Full Counter is enough, even though there's not really any magic or Dust to reflect fighting Grimm." You catch his drift.
"Will do, don't want to show up the students!"
"Two: Whatever team Ms. Rose is on, I want you to protect."
"I will protect her and her team Ozpin."
"Thank you Meliodas, now the airships will be arriving soon, can you go make some drinks and foo... foo.. never mind the food, just the water please." Ozpin says remembering how awful your cooking is.
"Yep! Diane? I need some water."
"Will do Captain!" She claps her hands together and arches them, then she places her hand on the ground and raises it, causing rocks to form out of the ground, out of nowhere, the water below Beacon Cliff rises up toward the Boar Hat.
"Thanks Diane!" You say.
"Anything for you Captain!" She winks.
Alright Hawk! Let's get these waters ready!"
"Yeah yeah don't get your underwear in a knot." Hawk walks inside.
Glynda and Oz walks inside as well.
"You guys want anything before the students get here?"
"No thank you." Ozpin says.
"I'll take a drink." Glynda says, Ozpin looks at her.
"What? I'm technically not working right now."
"Okay... just know it's a bit stronger than most."
You make some Vacuian Ale for Glynda, you realize you're almost out.
"I couldn't make a full pint, so here's half." You give her the mug.
"Now, to make a lot of water."
COUGH COUGH
You look over to see Glynda coughing and Ozpin patting her back.
"I did warn you." He chuckles a bit.
"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME IT WOULD BE THAT STRONG!" She continues to cough.
"Sate sate sate..." You missed them.
"Meliodas?" Glynda asks still coughing.
"What's up? I'm afraid we're out of ale if that's what your asking."
"No, I'm good thanks. I've known you for almost twenty years, I want to know something."
"What's up?"
"What is your Sin? I know all of The Seven Deadly Sins have all committed a Sin of some sort, I don't know what yours is."
"You really wanna know?" She nods.
"I may or may not have gone around all of Vacuo stealing every bra and pair of panties O could find..."
"YOU'RE KIDDING ME! YOU'RE SUCH A PERVERT!!"
"I'm joking yes."
"Oh. Then what is it?"
"I was in Atlas for a while and I may have snuck into Ironwood's stash of robot soldiers and reprogrammed them to steal women's underwear."
"NO WAY!"
"Another joke yea."
"Sometimes I hate you."
"Sorry Glynda, it's personal and it makes me really sad. I can't be sad when I'm handing water out, else I can't do my job."
"CAPTAIN! THEY'RE HERE!"
There's a moment of silence.
"THE WATER!" You rush into the back and begin filling mugs and glasses with water.
"We should be off too Glynda."
They both stand up and leave.
"I'll see you later Meliodas."
"Yep!" You continue to rush making water.