Greed

You and Diane are running side by side when Ruby and everyone else poke their heads out.

"Y/n-, Meliodas? What happened to the Sins?" Yang asks.

"I'll give you the short version, we were framed for the murder of Atlas' previous General and accused of a plot to destroy the Academies."

"Really? Was my mom accused too?" Ruby asks.

"She was, but thanks to Ozpin, she was able to lay low in Patch, at least until she went to go prove our innocence." You say sadly.

"Why was she The Fox Sin of Greed?" Ruby asks another question.

"Summer always wanted the best for you and Yang. No matter what the cost was, she was willing to pay it." You answer the young Rose.

"But don't all the Sins have a sin they've commited?" Blake asks.

"We do, but that's for another day and another time. Look ahead." You tell them.

"Woah, is that...?" Weiss asks.

"Yep, Shade Prison. That's where Ban will be."

"But, it's HUGE!" Ruby yells out

"I know, but I know exactly where he's at. Let's go! Hold on girls!" You tell them, you and Diane jump up to the entrance of the prison, the guards at the front door even ran away from you and Diane. You and Diane quickly make your way to Ban's cell, only to see it cracked open, the door busted down and Ban nowhere in sight.

"Where is he?" You ask.

"Capatin? Took you long enough." Diane puts Ruby and her friends down.

"Ban?" You ask looking at him, his eyebrows are furrowed, so you do the same.

"Uhm? Why do they look so angry at each other? I thought we were here to rescue him?" Weiss asks.

"You're right, you might wanna get behind me." Diane tells the girls. You and Ban stare at each other for a while until...

"BAN!!" You throw your hands up and smile.

"CAPTAIN!!" He says with a ridiculous face. You and him run at each other and begin to clap each other's hands at incredible speed.

"U-Uhm? I'm confused." Ruby says.

"Yeah, didn't they just look like they were gonna kill each other?" Blake asks.

"They've been like this since I've known them, just typical boys." Diane tells the group.

"CAPTAIN!!" Ban smashed his hands into your side, sending you through multiple walls. Ruby and her friends draw their weapons, but Diane holds them off.

"MY TURN! ME NEXT!" Ban jumps up and down with joy. You smile.

Outside

"Three of the Sins are in there?!" A Master Huntsman asks.