Love's Hold

All of Team RWBY are sitting with Diane and are just talking, while you and Ban talk about your next move after retrieving King and Gowther.

"So we're gathering the Sins for Salem huh?" Ban says.

"Yea. Apparently she's trying to make her move now. After all of these years and after what happened last time, here she is again trying to end the world."

"You know, you think a woman as old as her would be, ya know, wiser."

"Ban you're immortal too and you can be pretty stupid sometimes."

"I missed you buddy." He notices outside that Yang is showing off some of her moves, and Ban grows a smile on his face.

"Captain? Permission to spar Tai's kid before we get to Patch?"

"I don't know Bam, you'd crush her."

"I won't try I promise, but I want her to go all out."

"If she's good with it, sure. But after we visit Summer. Then you guys can spar."

"Aye aye..." He walks outside and sits down, he eventually lies on his back and stares at the sky. Ruby eventually pokes him.

"What's up Red?"

"If you don't mind me asking, how'd you become immortal, and by immortal, can you die from like, natural causes? Or you just can't die?"

"Damn, you are just like Summer..." Ban stands up.

"After we see Summer, Me and Yang will spar, you'll see just how immortal I am, and about how I got it, it's a secret for now."

"Oka—, YOU AND YANG ARE GONNA FIGHT???"

"Only if she's up for it, I promise I won't hurt you or anything, but I am telling you, you'd better go all out on me."

"Deal Fox." Ban and Yang shake on it.

Eventually, you all make it to Patch, and Ruby decides to knock on the door. Tai opens it.

"And who are y—." Tai freezes when he sees Ruby and Yang, but he also notices you, Ban and Diane.

"Yo Tai what's it been like 12 years?" You hold up a peace sign.

"RUBY! YOU BROUGHT THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS TO MY HOUSE?" Tai says in almost hushed tone.

"Dad it's okay, they actually just saved Beacon from Demons today."

"DEMONS?!??" Tai says stunned.

"Yea, Professor Ozpin even sent us on a mission with them, oh this is my team by the way, together we form Team RWBY!!.... Yea it's kind of confusing."

"Uhm... hi girls, I'm Taiyang, Ruby and Yang's dad."

"Blake Belladonna."

"Weiss Schnee."

"Oh a Schnee? You'd better a be a great leader Ruby."

"Yes sir!"

"So. What're they doing here?" Tai gives a mean look.

"Calm down Tai, all we wanted to see was see Summer. Well, Ruby did before we started searching for the other Sins."

"I see. Well, you know where to go Meliodas. Take all the time you need..." Tai goes upstairs and shuts his door. You look at Ruby.

"Well let's go!" You say walking out of the door.

You and everyone else arrive at Summer's grave, you decide it'd be best to go two at a time, since Weiss and Blake didn't know Summer, they decided to not go visit the grave. First was Diane and Ban, they spoke to Summer for a couple of minutes before returning to the group, next was Yang and Ruby. They stayed much longer at the grave, talking about meeting you and how she's a leader of a team. Lastly was you.

"Hey Rosie. In case you're wondering, no, Elizabeth hasn't returned, and I'm starting to think she never will. But besides that, your daughters are something else, especially Ruby! Can you believe she chose a scythe as her weapon? Like mother like daughter huh?" You stand there in silence, pretending Summer is talking to you.

"I've missed you Rosie. If I could turn back time and stop you I would, in a heartbeat. You wouldn't have died for nothing. I couldn't do that, but I will protect Ruby. I'd die for her, over and over again." You turn around but stop.

"Love you Rosie." You walk off back toward the Boar Hat and all of you take off toward the Post Town Tala.

"So Xiao Long... you ready?"

"Can we land first? If one of us got knocked off that would suck."

"Yea sure. HAWK!!! TELL MOMMA TO LAND!!!" You yell at the talking pig. Hawk's mom starts to land on the ground. Everyone hops off and gets ready to watch the incoming melee.

"I'm going to hold back. A lot, but I want you to go all out okay Xiao Long!?"

"You have got to be kidding me, at least try a little."

"Let me show you what happens if I try "a little", just don't get upset." Ban kicks up his speed, and even throws a purposeful miss right beside Yang's face, she couldn't even react."

"You sure you want me to try?"

"Okay okay! Hold back. I couldn't even see you."

"That's the Sin of Greed baby! And you haven't even see the worst ability I have under my bel—." Ban is shocked by Yang, as she just fired a shot directly through his gut, leaving a massive hole you can directly see through. Ban picks up some intestines.

"Uhm firstly, ouch. Secondly, this changes nothing." The massive hole in his gut begins to smoke, and in an instant, the hole is sealed, as if nothing ever happened to him.

"We've got to get somewhere first, somewhere open enough that we can fight. We can't exactly fight beside a giant flying pig." Yang says.

"Yeah, good point. Captain? You know anywhere big enough?"

"Weeeelllll, I maaaaaay have an idea. Diane?" She looks at you and realizes what you're saying.

"Oooooh yea I got it." Diane clamps her hands together.

"CREATION!" She places her hand on the ground and a massive hole opens in the ground, then a stage forms up in the hole and the trees around it move out of the way.

"Thanks Diane!" Yang says. Diane just winks and puts a thumb up. Yang and Ban walk onto the stage.

"Now let's see what that old man Tai has taught you! WAAAH!" Ban pulls out his chain stick.

"Go Yang!" Ruby yells.

"Represent our team well!" Weiss yells too.

"Fight well Yang!" Blake yells.

"Yaaay... Go Ban and Yang. Wooo." You sarcastically cheer.