Spellcast 1: Malectionem. 2

Arthur rode out of the main castle courtyard and onto the draw bridge that led onto the entrance of the castle. It was there that Princess Ran waited for him on a palace horse of her own- it was hard to miss her, she was heavily guarded by multiple guards, that seemed to do their best to obscure her pressence- though oddly in the most conspicuous way they could.  Princess Ran turned at the sound of horse hooves galloping, expecting it to be Arthur... tho she did not expect the level of ferocity in which Arthur would come galloping towards her.
"S-Sir Arthur... is something the matter??!" she questioned in mild startlement as he reached her, pulling back on his reigns faintly to slow Olier down.

"I'm okay, though I was wondering, would you like to have a race your majesty?" Arthur questioned, seeming quite ushered as it was to this that Princess Ran tilted her head at him.
"A race?!" she repeated, Arthur nodding to this, pointing over to a far off hill in the dsiatnce past the village.
"Actually there's a rather scenic area upon that hill that you may like... I was wondering if you'd like to see who could get there first though for fun!" Arthur brought up, the princess seeming a little more baffled to this sudden suggestion- though only for a moment.
"I can't see why not..." she replied, seeming to stifle a chuckle to herself, when she then looked Arthur in the eyes.  "However, why?" she then asked as for a moment Arthur seemed a little baffled on what to say to her... he couldn't tell her... that the reality was that he wanted to get them away from the talking bat... though... he did have one ace up his sleeve when it came to this before he then gave a small grin to her, hoisting Olier reigns and then suddenly galloping off.

"You'll see! By the way, leave the guards, they just bring more attention to you" he simply responded, deciding to play it off as one of the guards beside princess Ran scratched his head to the knight...
"What is that man doing...?" he asked, sort of dumbstruck that he would so brazenly ride off ahead like that... the princess shook her head a little lost herself in that moment.
"I don't know... however if he wants a race!" she proceeded to perk up, very suddenly flicking at her own horses reigns, much to the guards shock.
"E-Eh- Eh!! Princess Ran you are leaving us behind?!" they cried in a panic as the princesses horse sped off ahead, leaving them all in the dust.

"Ah crap, that mad man's going to get us all in trouble, hey you two, don't just stand there, after them!!" the guard that was once beside Ran gave an alarmed cry, two of the other guards readying for action.  "The advisors not going to like this..." he uttered disparagingly, recalling the  haughty mans stern words for her to wait for him.... and it was as if by queue that the advisor did indeed coming out.
"Now your highness, if you are leaving, we must go over some safety- GAH WHERE IS HER HIGHNESS?!" The advisors sombre nagging was quickly interrupted by a shrill panicked tone from the small man as the guard continued to sigh, looking over to the hill Arthur pointed out.
"Arthur, that lucky asshole..."

...

"We have been on many a great adventure my friend..." Arthur began, stroking the main of his horse gently, a regretful tone in his voice in that moment... though both that and the saddened expression on his face was quick to turn to that of a deathly glare at his horse. "So how did you fail me at a task so small..." he continued to the horse who simply snorted and looked away from him. From near a secluded and flower grippen pond the princess sat  chuckling to herself at Arthur's reprimanding of his horse, both she and her horse being the victors in their little race.
"It seems your horse is a little under the weather today?" she commented as Arthur shook his head with a heartfelt sigh, taking the reigns off his horse and hanging them upon a nearby tree.
"No, he's just upset that I spilt his oats over this morning.." he replied, dusting off his hands, Olier nickering down his ear very suddenly.
"Aiee, okay okay I get it, I will make up for it, I promise...!" he answered back as the princess continued to quietly chuckle to herself.
"Well, you certainly have a remarkable relationship with your horse!"
"When he isn't deafening me that is, sure..."