Spellcast 2 : Sileo 1

Arthur rode throughout most of the morning and the afternoon, taking on a few stops for a break at the demand of his horse Olier. The journey up to the small mid country village being just as he remembered it being in his dream. The day was a clear and beautiful one, the mid summer haze only being disrupted by the cooling breeze that had come through from what had been a day or so if rain from the day before this curse had been set in. If things were as the bat said, then the next day should be just as clear as it was today.

Though speaking of the bat... Arthur looked just above him as he rode Olier over the small hillside roads that took them to their destination, to where he could see Ciel gliding against the wind watching down over him, a distilled expression of annoyance overcoming his face... was that bat really going to keep following him? He didn't like it, it felt like this way, the witch always had some sort it tabs on him. However... it wasn't as though he could just tell the bat to leave either- as much as he hated to admit it to himself, he needed Ciel with him to explain just how this curse worked. The last thing he wanted was to experience the same thing he did the last time time had restarted... he gave a disconcerted expression to the thought of the contractors... were they really going to show up again? How was staying in the same inn going to help in this instance anyway?

"Sir Arthur, how much further away are we?" Ciel called down to the night from above as Arthur kept a firm expression on his face, pondering if he should even bother replying...
"I thought you said you knew exactly where I had been on the first day..." Arthur replied coldly as Ciel swooped down to give the knight a rather strained expression.
"Very smart,  I would love to say you are correct but all I know is the inn you stayed at..." Ciel commented Arthur as Arthur frowned a little more to this before taking a deep breath. 
"It's not far away now, if I remember correctly it's just up ahead..." Arthur mentioned as Ciel didn't seem all too confident in Arthur's words. 
"You haven't by chance forgotten where the village is right Sir Arthur?" He questioned as Arthur then snapped at the bat.
"Of course I haven't!  And stop calling my name so casually! I am only putting up with you right now because I have to!" Arthur reprimanded Ciel harshly before then flicking his reigns to make Olier speed up, his sudden outburst making Ciel take a step back himself.
"My, how rude!!" Ciel muttered to himself, watching the knight ride off... he knew it there was no way he could get along with a a knight, especially one like this!  He gave a concerned expression whilst thinking on this...

"Ciel, I want you to watch the knight and guide him  on his way up to the tower..." were the words of Rosalyn that came from his memory. 

'I know this is to help all of us mistress... but still, why let me help a fellow like this?' The bat thought to himself with a sigh, as with a large flap of his winds, he proceeded to try catch up with the speeding Arthur.

It wasn't too long after traversing the land, riding past small forests and villages that they eventually reached their destination, just as the afternoon was hitting its peak. It was far earlier than last time Arthur had visited this village, though then again, he wasn't taking any time to dilly dally at all. He was going top find a way to end this curse as soon as he could.

"Ahh! Finally we made it!!" Ciel gave a relieved sigh, taking a deep breath after having to do his best with keeping up with Arthur so much. Indeed they had, before them lay a small village right within the centre of their journey between the palace and the plagued lands. It was one that Arthur had rode through a few times in his usual travels and adventures, it being known for it's farming market and merchant trade more than anything. As such many people came passing through this village of tall wood and clay shops, homes and inns all in which had small crop and herb gardens behind them which could be used for sales. It was also a great place to gather intel, in fact Arthur had been able to learn a little about the movement of the plague from some merchants the last time he was here. People were pretty friendly in this place, which after the magic war, was actually pretty hard to come by, this being one of the main reasons Arthur originally had decided to stay here. The village was at it's busiest at that time, people bustling about, rushing from place to place, shop to shop.