Knuckles

12:34 pm

Makena's POV

Young-Soo was back home and his memory had returned. Since he's been home he's been hogging Kai and Kylo. I was still trying to wrap my head around Johnny wanting him dead. Young-Soo's father even stopped by to check on him. He was a rare sight to see, he even played with Kylo and held Kai.

"Babe! Can you get me some water?" Young-Soo calls from the living room and I roll my eyes. He can walk now but he still acts like he can't.

I fix him a glass of water and walk to the living room. Kylo and Kai were in their rooms taking their naps, so it was my rest time. I hand Young-Soo his water but before I could walk away he grabs my wrist.

"You know what turns me on?" He smirks and places his hands on my waist.

"What, Young-Soo?" I fight back a smile trying to act annoyed. He pulls me in front of him and kisses my stomach.

"Everything about you." He smiles and his hands travel up my loose shorts.

"Baby, I don't want to hurt you. You have to take it easy." I instruct

"I've been taking it easy for a month now. I wanna piece of this." He squeezes my ass and I laugh.

"Why is it that every time you're injured, you want to have sex?" I question

"As long as this dick ain't injured, it's getting put to use." He smirks and I lean down to kiss him. He pulls me on top of him and I straddle him.

"What if the kids wake up?" I question, worried Kylo would walk in on us.

"They won't, we have about 20 minutes until they do wake up. Kylo is full and so is Kai. Now it's my turn." He smirks and slaps my ass and I hungrily kiss him.

We hadn't been intimate in weeks because of the kids. I was exhausted most days especially because of Kai.

"Take this off." He instructs pulling on my shirt. I quickly take it off freeing my breasts and licks my overly sensitive nipples.

He begins to suck but quickly stops and laughs.

"FUCK! I forgot there was milk in those." We both laugh as he makes a face.

"Is it nasty?" I ask in curiosity

"It's not bad, but I wouldn't want to drink it every day. Maybe when I'm feeling a little low on nutrients." He winks and kisses in between my breasts.

His hand slowly rubs through my panties, as he sucks my skin. I reach down and eagerly remove his shirt. I kiss his new scar on his shoulder and then his lips again. I begin grinding as his hand rubs my clit. Moaning in his mouth, I could feel the smile on his lips. He pulls his fingers out of my shorts and I quickly get up and pull my shorts down, he takes off his sweats and briefs. He kisses the top of my vagina and laughs.

"The holy grail." He chuckles and darts his tongue between my lips. My breathing hitches and I quickly straddle him again.

"Foreplay tonight, right now we are in a time crunch." I inform and slowly slide down on his dick.

He tilts his head back on the couch as I slide down him. I kiss his neck as I ride him slowly.