Kai

*Recap*

We walk to an indoor playground for kids because it was entirely too hot for him to play outside. And I was not trying to sit out in the heat either.

"Ok baby. Stay in this section where Eomma can see you." I instruct as I set our things on the table.

"Okay!" He says and runs off to play

I'm so glad he's having fun. My phone rings and it was Young-soo.

"Hey baby." I answer

"Makena! You...Kylo...get" he was breaking up

"Baby, I can't hear you! You're breaking up." I say getting a bit panicked

He sounded really frantic and worried.

"Young-soo! What's going on?!" I question

"Can you hear me now? You and Kylo need to get out of there now!" He says more clearly now.

"Why?! How do you know where we are?" I ask frantically getting up and begin to look for Kylo.

"Just get Kylo...and stay on the phone with me. I'm on my way to you guys now." He answers

Suddenly I feel a pop sensation,then wetness running down my legs, followed by a contraction.

Fuck! Kai this is not the time!!

"Baby...my water just broke." I blurt in a full panic.

"Shit." Young-soo mutters I could hear clearly he was in the car...not going the speed limit.

"Kylo?!" I shout while trying to ignore the wave of pain.

It wasn't hard to spot a little brown boy. Where the fuck is he?

"KYLO?!" I call out a bit for shaken up.

I was gaining stares from children and parents but I didn't give two fucks.

"Baby, I can't find...AHHH...I can't find Kylo." I cry

"Okay baby, what I want you to do is sit down and breathe. When I get there I'll handle everything." He reassures

He was trying to convince me to be calm in a situation that was absolutely nerve wracking.

"No! I have to find Kylo!" I say and more fluid continues to leak.

I was at a cross roads, and I honestly didn't give a fuck about leaking on the floor. My son is missing.

"You are going into labor! You need to sit your ass down!" Young-soo says

"NO! If something happens to Kylo...I wont be able to live with myself! And you're not telling me what's-" I reply

A contraction cuts me off, as I lean against the wall of the bathroom entrance.

"You're not telling me what's going on!" I fume

"KYLO!? Are you in here?" I question

"He's not here Young-soo!" I cry harder not being able to move.