N Side

Makena's POV

12:56 pm

"Young-soo, I don't think you should be doing that. You just got out all of your casts." I sigh as I watch him do push-ups with Kylo on his back.

"I have to build my strength back up." He grunts

"Physical Therapy is supposed to do that. Starting you off slow and build you up."

"I'm an assassin Makena, I need a different type of therapy." He chuckles

Kylo giggles as he holds tight to his dad. It's been nearly 5 weeks since Young-soo's accident and he just couldn't wait to start working out again. Jia is still being held in a cell and Harin gets to see her throughout the day.

I'm 37 weeks pregnant now which means I have 3 more weeks until Kai comes. Young-soo's birthday is also coming up so I'm not sure what to get him.

We are still living in Young-Soo's fathers home but he's never here. I still want my own living space and an actual room for Kai. We don't have anything for him right now and I'm stressed because of it. You

"Okay, that's enough for today." I say and go to pick up Kylo off Young-soo.

"Eomma and Appa are going to go look for a new house. Are you going to be good for Uncle Sam?" I ask

"Yes." He smiles and I give him a big kiss

"Young-soo go take a shower and get ready please? I'm ready to gooooo." I whine

He gets up, sweat running down his chest and his short hair sticking to his forehead a bit. We haven't had actual sex since before his accident. I've been craving him for a minute and I couldn't wait for the right time to have him again.

"Yes master." He smirks and wipes his chest with his finger then wipes the finger on my cheek.

"Young-soo...I will kill you!" I yell as he runs away.

I try to waddle behind him and Kylo runs past me, trying to catch up to Young-soo.

I was already out of breath a couple steps in and I'll be damned if I'm running up the stairs.

"Eomma come on!" Kylo yells from tho top of the stairs.

"Eomma is tired Kylo." I inform and Kylo comes back down the stairs and grabs my hand. He pulls me to the couch and I sit down.

"Do you want to tell your little brother anything?" I ask as I place his tiny hand on my stomach.

"Will he hear?" Kylo asks

"Of course baby. He can hear everything." I inform and Kylo places his face to my stomach.

"Kai, I'm hyung! We are going to play with Pororo, play with Appa! Eat yummy food Eomma makes and...and play cars!" He speaks loudly into my belly.

I chuckle a bit at how cute this was. I feel Kai kick a little and I quickly place Kylo's hand where he's kicking.

"Eomma! He's moving!" Kylo exclaims