2221-2230

Chapter 2221 - Auction House's Advanced Features

The conditions have already been met? Shi Feng stared at the system notification, shocked.

NPC Auction Houses were unlike player-built Auction Houses. Like Shops, they could be upgraded as long as they met the requirements; however, an Auction House's requirements were stricter than a Shop's.

Not only did the Auction House in question need a certain amount of daily traffic, but it also required a certain trade volume. Moreover, the Auction House would have to maintain these conditions for some time to qualify for a promotion.

NPC Auction Houses had only qualified for their promotions after players had reached past Level 100 during Shi Feng's previous life.

Players could only enter Auction Houses' noble section after reaching that level and becoming a noble

NPC Auction Houses' noble sections were particularly attractive to players, and they only started to show their value after players reached Level 100. After that, player-built Auction Houses didn't stand a chance against NPC Auction Houses.

The noble section was the trading platform for NPC nobles. To put it simply, it was where NPC nobles sold their items, not players.

NPC nobles owned extraordinary items, which were far more valuable than NPC wandering merchants' goods. Sometimes, these NPC nobles even sold Epic items. The quantity and quality of the items in the noble section depended on how prosperous the NPC city was. The more prosperous a city was, the higher the quantity and quality would be.

This was also why the various major powers had done everything they could to develop the NPC cities they had been based in during Shi Feng's previous life, especially the various superpowers. If the NPC cities under their rule were prosperous, they could earn more profit from the cities' Auction Houses.

These noble sections had also become a source for top-tier equipment and super-rare items for ordinary players.

Once the noble sections activated, God's Domain's players would truly become active. They would no longer limit themselves to a specific location. Every NPC Auction House would have different items to offer. Although one Auction House might not have the items players wanted, another might.

Hence, players in the past had tried to visit as many NPC Auction Houses as possible, but to enter the noble sections, they had to earn a noble title in the city. This forced players to become more active in other cities, grinding for Reputation Points.

The increased player activity in the past had also brought turmoil to God's Domain.

To secure more profit, the competition between the various major powers had intensified, and they had desperately developed the NPC cities under their rule.

There were two methods to develop an NPC city.

The first method increased the city's player population and commercial prosperity.

The second required the power's players to complete City Development quests, which players would only gain access to after reaching Level 100.

Level 100 was a massive turning point. During the lower levels, the Main God system provided special treatment for players, but after Level 100, players were on their own.

This was especially true for the various major powers.

After players reached Level 100 and activated the City Development Quests, the various major powers had gone into a frenzy to complete these quests to develop their NPC cities and increase their player population as much as possible.