2841-2850

Chapter 2841 – Mental Strength Training House
Haitian City, Upper Zone:

A luxury hovercar slowly landed in front of the Upper Zone’s entrance. A man and a woman then got out of the car, their appearance instantly attracting the hundreds of teenage boys and girls waiting by the entrance.

This man and woman were none other than Shi Feng and Muxin. However, all of the teenagers focused on Muxin, their eyes filled with surprise and confusion.

“Why is the Boulder Corporation’s heir here at Haitian City’s Upper Zone?”

“Could she be transferring to our Upper Zone?”

“That’s impossible. I heard that Muxin broke through recently and acquired Grade 1 authority in Yuantian City’s Upper Zone. Moreover, not only does she have the Boulder Corporation’s full support, but the base layer’s supervisor is also quite supportive of her. At this rate, she might enter the middle layer of Yuantian City’s Upper Zone. Why would she want to come to our Upper Zone?”

The teenage boys and girls began a heated discussion among themselves when they saw Muxin. They couldn’t understand why a big shot like her would suddenly come to Haitian City’s Upper Zone.

Muxin, on the other hand, paid no attention to the teenagers discussing her. She behaved as if these people did not exist at all.

“Why are there so many people taking Haitian City’s test? It’s more than ten times the number I saw at Yuantian City,” Shi Feng asked, astonished when he saw the crowd thronging the entrance.

When he took the test to enter Yuantian City’s Upper Zone, there had only been several dozen other people taking the test with him. Such a huge difference between Upper Zones was incredible.

“Haitian City’s Upper Zone is more populous than Yuantian City’s Upper Zone. It was also constructed a little earlier.” Looking at the teenagers waiting by the entrance, Muxin shook her head and explained, “However, these people aren’t talents the Green God Company is nurturing internally. They were born inside Haitian City’s Upper Zone. Also, this place is holding its annual evaluation, which is why so many people are here.

“The corporations behind these people will use the test results to determine their future successors and daily resource allocations. For these people, this period will most likely be the most competitive period of their lives.”

At this point, a hint of frustration darkened Muxin’s eyes.

It was precisely because of this competition that her relationship with Kerui wasn’t particularly good. Compared to life in the outside world, life in an Upper Zone was much harsher.

“I see. So that’s why these children have such astonishing physical fitness,” Shi Feng commented. When he looked at the teenagers before him, he couldn’t help sighing ruefully.

He had to admit that the Upper Zone’s children were indeed amazing. From what he could see, every one of these teenagers could easily beat up martial artists below the master standard. This wasn’t a standard the youths born and living in the outside world could match.

Having such amazing physical fitness at such a young age, these teenagers would become even more amazing once they entered God’s Domain. Let alone reaching Tier 4, they could very well reach Tier 5.

At this moment, Shi Feng finally understood why the various superpowers had so many Tier 4 and Tier 5 experts. He could produce many Tier 4 experts just from the group of youngsters in front of him.

“Let’s hurry inside.” Taking a look at the time, Muxin said, “If we wait until the Mental Path activates, like last time, it’ll be even more difficult to find that girl you mentioned. After all, we are residents of Yuantian City’s Upper Zone, not of Haitian City’s Upper Zone.”