2731-2740

Chapter 2731: Mind-blowing
Chapter 2731 – Mind-blowing

Although Prosciutto’s voice was plain, every word he said thundered in everyone’s mind. “Flattened?” Lina examined the image in the video again. A moment later, her heart began racing, and her breathing became stifled.

Aside from sand, there was nothing else within the 1,000-yard radius displayed in the video. However, after careful inspection, she noticed piles and piles of fallen trees stacked outside the 1,000-yard radius.

Many of these trees were uprooted, and most of them had shattered into dozens of pieces.

The video then zoomed out, and she found that the so-called sandy area actually lay within a large forest. It looked as if something had thoroughly smoothed out the area.

“How is this possible?!” a Tier 3 Great Mage at the Void Realm exclaimed. “That sandy area doesn’t have any Mana!”

At this Great Mage’s reminder, Lina and the others also came to this realization and gasped.

They had forgotten that the so-called battle video was actually a type of recording magic in God’s Domain. It could perfectly record the battlefield’s situation, which included the ambient Mana. This allowed players to analyze the battle situation accurately.

Meanwhile, they had watched this battle video as if they were watching a video in the real world. They had completely neglected the presence of Mana-or lack thereof.

“Is this Zero Wing’s doing, as well?” Lina asked when she saw the wasteland in the middle of the forest.

The wasteland had a 1,000-yard radius. Moreover, the attack used had thoroughly consumed all Mana in the area. Even Tier 4 large-scale destruction Spells would have difficulty accomplishing such a feat. Not to mention, the only Tier 4 player known to exist was Black Flame.

“Yes. Someone from Zero Wing did it. According to subsequent reports, that person should be Aqua Rose, one of Zero Wing’s Vice Guild Leaders. Her specific strength is still a mystery,” Odin said, nodding. “However, based on the Spell’s scale, we can think of her as a Tier 4 Great Wizard who wields Tier 4 large-scale destruction Spells. Her destructive power is roughly ten times that of Black Flame.”

“How is this possible?”

“Isn’t Zero Wing just an up-and-coming pseudo-superpower?”

After hearing Odin’s simple analysis, Mythology’s members fell silent for a long time. They couldn’t help doubting the veracity of the reports.

Not only did Zero Wing have a Tier 4 Great Wizard, but this Great Wizard even possessed Tier 4 large-scale destruction Spells.

If this was the case, then this matter was much more serious than they imagined.

After all, a Great Wizard wielding large-scale destruction Spells could easily destroy even major NPC cities. At this stage of the game, such an existence would be invincible, be it in offensive or defensive battles.

Meanwhile, in this competition, it wouldn’t matter to a Great Wizard how many players were fortifying a Resource Node. All it would take was one Tier 4 large-scale destruction Spell to end everything. And if one wasn’t enough, then a second one would do.

“But…are we really going to just…give up?” Lina asked.

Mythology was one of the Five Great Super Guilds. It was sheer humiliation for the Guild to get provoked on such a stage. If Mythology didn’t do something, the whole world would start to look down on it. “Of course not.” Odin suddenly smiled. “We must settle this account one way or another, but now isn’t the time for that yet. Instead, we should learn from Miracle’s example.”