2631-2640

Chapter 2631 – Yan Xiaoqian Taking Action?

As Crimson Star and the others chanted their incantation, a spatial tunnel gradually opened in the Teleportation Gate.

The moment the spatial tunnel appeared, everyone present felt an ancient aura spilling out from it as if a Dragon from the abyss had just awakened. An unprecedented pressure bore down on their bodies.

So, this is the Hero Trial? Shi Feng was inwardly astonished when he felt the pressure on his body. The strength of this aura practically rivals that of a Demigod. Even Tier 3 experts will most likely have difficulty exhibiting combat power at the Tier 2 standard while inside.

While the pressure an aura subjected players to was not fatal, it would affect their combat power.

At this moment, the aura leaking out of the spatial passage was so powerful that it made even Shi Feng feel very uncomfortable. If other Tier 3 players were to fight while subjected to this aura, their combat power would definitely suffer.

“There are still 40 seconds left until the Teleportation Gate is fully activated. A Mana Shockwave will occur when that happens. Floating Light, start constructing a barrier!” Crimson Star said through the team chat when she saw the spatial passage stabilizing.

“Understood!”

Upon hearing Crimson Star’s command, Floating Light promptly ordered Violet Sword’s Tier 3 magical classes to construct a Tier 3 defensive barrier.

While a Mana Shockwave wouldn’t cause direct damage, players that got hit by one would have their control over and perception of Mana weakened significantly for a certain period. Players might even lose the ability to use Skills and Spells during this time.

On Violet Sword’s first attempt at the Normal Trial, the raid team dispatched had failed to take this Mana Shockwave into account. As a result, the raid team had suffered from a Runaway Mana state for one whole day.

However, as Violet Sword’s members were constructing the defensive barrier, a low shout came from a distance.

“A chance! Everyone, attack! Interrupt the Teleportation Gate’s activation!” Sandstorm commanded when he saw Floating Light and the magical-class players of Violet Sword constructing a magic barrier.

Immediately, several figures charged toward Crimson Star’s group with flying speeds.

“The Silver Light Legion?” Crimson Star immediately recognized Sandstorm’s group when she saw them, her complexion darkening slightly. “Sandstorm! Is Mythology trying to break the agreement?!”

If their team had come across Sandstorm’s group under normal circumstances, she wouldn’t have paid Mythology’s members any attention at all. However, Violet Sword’s peak experts were currently occupied with activating the Teleportation Gate and defending against the resulting Mana Shockwave. They barely had any manpower available to repulse Sandstorm’s group.

Meanwhile, Sandstorm’s team consisted of Void Realm experts or better. If these people attacked now, the consequences would be unimaginable. Moreover, Sandstorm and the others had their Advanced Battle Arrays activated, which boosted their Basic Attributes far beyond those of ordinary Tier 3 players.

“Agreement?” Sandstorm laughed at Crimson Star’s words. “I don’t recall Mythology making any agreements with Violet Sword regarding what happens inside the ancient secret land. Besides, if you have to blame someone, blame yourselves for not knowing what’s good for you. Since you dare to partner with Zero Wing, then die with it!”

Sandstorm’s team accelerated.

“Damn it! They’re actually taking action!” Crimson Star turned to Floating Light and said, “Light, coordinate with Guild Leader Black Flame’s group and buy us time! If the Teleportation Gate’s activation is interrupted, we’ll lose our chance to challenge the Hero Trial!”