2241-2250

Chapter 2241 - Anna's Might

Once Shi Feng gave the command, Anna raised her staff and began to chant an incantation.

Two gigantic magic arrays, both with a 30-yard radius, appeared beside Anna, one pitch-black and one silvery-white. The instant these two magic arrays appeared, the surrounding Mana rapidly gathered to Anna.

"What a powerful Spell!" Astonished, Lifeless Thorn turned to look at the Personal Guard, who had remained idle near the rear line thus far.

Although he wasn't a magical class player and wasn't so sensitive toward Mana, he had seen powerful NPCs cast their Spells before, yet not even the Tier 3 NPCs he had seen could manipulate this much Mana with their Spells.

Normally, the amount of Mana a Spell manipulated was indicative of the Spell's strength. The more Mana the Spell affected, the stronger the Spell would be.

In other words, the Spell Anna was casting was even stronger than a Tier 3 magical class NPCs Spells.

Meanwhile, Yan Ya, a Druid, could detect Mana far better than a Berserker like Lifeless Thom. In fact, her ability to perceive Mana could be considered above average among the many magical class experts on the raid team.

She specializes in both light and darkness?! Yan Ya stared at Anna for a moment, a little surprised.

Normally, magical class NPCs and players only specialized in one element. For example, some Elementalists specialized in fire-type Spells, while some specialized in ice-type. Although Elementalists could use other elements' Spells, those Spells were generally weaker than those of the caster's main element.

And yet, Anna was absorbing a frightening amount of both light- and darkness-type Mana from her surroundings. It was clear that the Personal Guard specialized in both elements.

Specializing in two elements wasn't as simple as being able to use Spells from two different elements. A caster needed to be capable of merging both elements' Spells as well. If one were successful, the resulting power of their Spells would be exponential.

Yan Ya could only think of two magical class players that specialized in duel-element casting, and both commanded an astonishing amount of combat power. The Fire Dragon Empire's magical class players had dubbed both players 'Duel Dragons,' and there were rumors that these two had the combat power to rival Tier 3 NPCs of the same level.

However, she now learned that Anna was similarly a duel-element caster, as well. She was even rarer than Dark-Gold Guards.

Before anyone could shake off their shock after sensing the Mana surge Anna had caused, the NPC in question raised her staff and completed her Spell.

Thirty-six magic arrays appeared around the Frost Monarch, some black and some white. Ying Yang Spears then shot forth from these magic arrays.

Every Yin Yang Spear was powerful enough to tear apart space itself. When the 36 Yin Yang Spears pierced the Frost Monarch's body, the World Boss could not help but cry out in agony.

-510,354!

-503,474!

...

A series of damages exceeding -500,000 appeared above the Frost Monarch's head, stupefying everyone present.

With just one Spell, the Frost Monarch's HP, which had barely budged before, had visibly fallen. Anna's DPS easily surpassed the entire team's.