prologue

authors pov 

12:00 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

"mei!" y/n yells, pushing her out of the way of an explosion that was about to happen. they both land on the floor with an 'oof' as the explosion happens behind them. 

"y/n!" mei says, smiling at her. y/n sighs, with a smile, earth bending them both up. "thank you for the save! but i still need to obviously check for modification on my baby..." mei starts to mumble, making y/n zone out. 

ria walks over to y/n, hitting her back. 

"ow," y/n says, rubbing her back. "thank you, you hoe," ria smiles, putting her middle finger up at y/n. y/n puts her glasses on, properly and puts her black braids in a bun. she puts some pencils in the bun, just in case. 

"come on," ria says, tying her blonde-golden coily hair up in a bun, which is very much dyed. 

"yes, yes," y/n takes out of sheet of blueprint paper from the shelf and puts it into the drawing table. "anyone got any idea's? except for mei. rio?"

rio looks up, pulling the googles from his face, soot surrounding most it. 

"nah, sorry," he says. "i'm already working on something," they pull their glasses back on, using a hammer to flatten the metal.

"i can use my quirk," y/n says, looking at him. 

"nah, it's all good, beautiful," y/n rolls her eyes at them, biting on a pencil, trying to think of an idea. someone knocks on the door. 

"come in!" y/n yells. she turns to the door to see toshinori. "holy shit-allmight?"

the twins look up, their mouths wide open. 

"how can we help you?"

"sorry to bother any of you," toshinori says, walking in the room. he closes the door, softly, behind him. "but i would like for you to make some gloves for a student of mine to help with his quirk,"

"okay..." y/n says, drawing a set a gloves of the blueprint. "do you have a picture of their costume or something? i wanna make it-"

"i wanna do it!" mei says, putting her hand up. "let me do it!"

"no!" rio, ria and y/n yell at the same time, startling toshinori, making him cough out blood. but none of them notice.

"you need a break," rio says, looking at mei who's rubbing the back of her neck. she chuckles, quietly. "give me a sec. i'm go buy some boba for us. ria?" 

"you know what i like, dumbass," ria says to their brother, pulling out a hammer from her skin. she throws the hammer from between her hands, making sure it is light enough.

"you also know what i like dumbass," y/n says, looking at rio. rio rolls their eyes. 

"so dramatic," he says, walking out the room. 

"anyway, allmight," toshinori turns to y/n and hands her his phone. "is that him?"

"yes,"

"the costume is good. it suits him," y/n zooms in the picture, taking in the green covering most of the suit. "i don't see any type of other support items. what type of quirk does he have? i think i can make the gloves. i just need the same material. oh! and i need his hero costume,"

toshinori just looks at y/n, wide eyed. y/n sighs.

"you didn't understand a word, did you?" y/n smiles, shaking her head.  ria?" ria hums, putting the hammer down. 

"she wants the hero costume, measurements of the boys hand," ria says. "and she needs to meet the boy,"

"oh," toshinori nods. "i'll be back,"