ch5 date?

authors pov

08:00 AM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

y/n walks down the stairs of the dorm house, the rest of her class shouting 'ooo' and whistling at her. 

"a date?"

"sexy!"

"you look sexy n/n!"

"look at her!"

"who's back you gonna bend, beifong?"

"shut up aimilios!" y/n says, sticking his tongue out at him. he snickers, sticking his tongue out at her. 

y/n walks out the dorm house with her back pack, containing some metal, pens, pencils, a notebook, [favorite drink] and some snacks, to see izuku on his phone.

"midoriya, hey," she says, waving at him. he looks up at her, with a smile on his face. "i like the allmight merch, suits you,"

"thank you, y/n," izuku says. "i like the blue," izuku motions at y/n's outfit. 

"thanks, man," y/n says, dusting the her outfit. "so how are we going to do this date thingy? i've never been on a date before,"

"you haven't been on a date before?" izuku asks, kinda shocked. 

"what did i just say?" y/n says. 

"sorry, it's just that you're..."

"i'm...?"

"see," izuku says, putting his hand on his chin. "i want to use the word sexy but i know kyoka and hitoshi are listening on this conversation," y/n laughs at his comment. "so i'm going to say pretty, so i thought you would have been on dates before," 

"yeah...no," y/n says. "dates aren't really my thing,"

"oh," izuku hums. "well, i'm glad i'm your first," izuku smiles at her. she smiles back.

'shit....what am i getting myself into?'

"i know where we can go first," izuku takes y/n's hand, making her look at him, confused.

"where-woah!"

~

y/n huffs, putting her hand on a lamppost, to rest. 

"did...we...have...to...run?" y/n huff. if it wasn't obvious, y/n doesn't work out. like at all. "i'm...tired. can i go home now?"

"what? no," izuku says, taking her hand again. 

'her skin is so soft,' izuku thinks, tracing his thumb over her fingers. 

"we have to go on a date and our date has just started," izuku says, dragging y/n along with him. y/n groans, making izuku chuckle. 

they walk along the streets of japan, hand in hand. y/n takes in the scenery, a small smile on her face. 

"so where are you taking me, midoriya?" y/n asks. "and why is your heart beating so fast? you good?"

"how did you know that? not even i knew that?" izuku says, putting his other hand on his heart. he feels his heart beating fast. 

"my quirk," y/n winks at him as they continue to walk along the pavement. 

"oh yeah, you're an earth bender," izuku says.

"ding-ding-ding! being one of the last descendants of the beifong family is amazing," y/n says, bending the metal bracelet, she's wearing into the beifong crest. 

"it's cool, y/n. but seems like it's a lot of pressure?"

"no way, pretty boy," y/n says. "i just have a lot of things to do when i turn into an adult,"

"like?"

"taking over the business, continue the family legacy, help the next avatar, blah-blah-"

"you get to help the next avatar?!"

"i get given a provisional license since i'm a beifong so i'm always allowed to protect people with the beifong honor and shit," y/n explains to izuku as he nods at her information. "such a fan boy, pretty boy,"

"and why do you keep calling me pretty boy?"

"cause you pretty,"