ch1 izuku midoriya

authors pov

12:50 PM MUSTAFA, JAPAN

y/n slurps on her boba in the cafeteria, drawing some different designs of gloves. she puts the boba down on the table.

"that's no good," she says, scrunching up the piece of paper. she throws it in the bin. she stares at the picture, looking at the picture of costume.

"are you stalking?" hitoshi asks as he sits next to y/n. y/n looks up from her drawing, glancing at her brother.

"nah. new project," hitoshi takes the piece of paper as y/n whines at him. "gimme," she says, reaching for it.

"no. i'm reading it,"

"hito..." y/n says, dragging his name out.

"you're doing it for midoriya?" he asks. y/n shrugs, taking back the piece of blueprint paper. 

"ion know," y/n shrugs. "i never asked for the name, bro. i'm just gonna complete the project then give it to midoriya or allmight,"

"i can give it to midoriya if you want,"

"and you destroy the gloves no way-is that him?" y/n says, taking hitoshi's chin and pushing it to where izuku is sitting. izuku is laughing with mina, ochaco and denki. 

"that's him," hitoshi nods. y/n hums, letting go of his chin. "do you wanna go talk to him?"

"i'm busy, right now," y/n says, taking a different size pencil out of her bun. she shades in the gloves, drawing darker outlines for the metals and describing what materials she's going to use. "i'll talk to him later,"

"too late,"

"hito-"

"midoriya!" hitoshi yells, getting his attention. izuku looks up, looking for the person who called out his name. hitoshi waves him over. y/n glares at hitoshi as izuku gets up from his seat. 

'damn,' y/n thinks, looking his way. 'hgfdsa-no. wait. i'm already simping for way too many people. adding him to the list isn't gonna do anything-'

"hey, shinsou," izuku waves at hitoshi as he walks over. "hey...?"

"it's aizawa. and i'm busy. so you can just talk to him," y/n says, putting a pen in her mouth. "i need pencils hito. gimme," y/n puts her [less dominant] hand out, making hitoshi sigh. he takes out his bag, giving y/n his pencil case. "thank you, big bro. very much appreciated,"

izuku chuckles between the two, reminding him of himself and katsuki. he tilts his head, looking at y/n's drawing.

"why does that look like my costume?" izuku asks. y/n looks up with a lazy smile on her face. "it looks cool..."

"cause i'm gonna make you gloves, dumbdoriya,"

"that's mean-"

"i don't care," y/n smiles, making hitoshi cover his mouth to muffle his laughs and for izuku to pout. "now, shoo or shush. i need to concentrate. you too, hito,"

"yes ma'am," they both say at the same time. izuku sits down next to y/n, making her look to the side of herself for a second but she looks back at her paper. 

izuku looks at y/n's work with awe. 

"is she gonna let us talk?" izuku whispers to hitoshi. hitoshi scratches his cheek. 

"when she's like this at home," hitoshi says, giving y/n her wired earphones[i think they're better than the bluetooth ones]. she takes them, plugging them into her phone, playing some [music artist]. "she takes these and plays the music loud that we can hear it, and so she can't hear anything else,"

"oh," izuku nods, watching as y/n hums along to the song and she draws some gloves. she adds detail. "she's good at this," y/n takes her metal straw from her boba cup, bending it into a smaller realistic version of the gloves. "is that her quirk?"

hitoshi nods, taking out his phone. 

"she's apart of the beifong family; but she's the last one. she has a lot of stuff to inherit when she's eighteen,"

"she can also hear you," y/n says, taking out her left earphone. izuku scratches his head as hitoshi purses his lips in y/n's annoyance. "cause yall ain't gonna shut up; imma go. goodbye,"